Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 V 3 (Both Points of View)

ClockworkOrange

The video you posted (Knight POV) is categorized as "People & Blogs" 

It's petty, I know, but you might consider changing it to "Gaming" and tagging it as Crowfall (video manager, edit, adv settings, category and then the type in field below it). It should, in theory, get you more views.

- Rhast

I liked the part that your knight buddy was at 1% hp as you decide to do some shopping on the corpse of the dead knight. Also, who in their right mind attacks a knight over a juicy confessor! But great video, that knight tanked the entire world it felt like!

I liked the part that your knight buddy was at 1% hp as you decide to do some shopping on the corpse of the dead knight. Also, who in their right mind attacks a knight over a juicy confessor! But great video, that knight tanked the entire world it felt like!

Some people think the Knight is dangerous.  They are still new, give it time.   :lol:

I am the Knight. Please shame wor for his looting while I am shielding up waiting for him. I love how once I saw his PoV I noticed he could see this the whole time, but kept looting.

The group of 3 did two things poorly: Kept going for me (Knight) and stayed in a clump. They were CCed for most of the fight.

The video you posted (Knight POV) is categorized as "People & Blogs" 

It's petty, I know, but you might consider changing it to "Gaming" and tagging it as Crowfall (video manager, edit, adv settings, category and then the type in field below it). It should, in theory, get you more views.

- Rhast

Good to know, thanks. I know very little about recording and posting to YouTube. CF is my first experience with it.

Good to know, thanks. I know very little about recording and posting to YouTube. CF is my first experience with it.

No worries. I'm in the same boat myself. Really haven't uploaded anything other that Crowfall but I'm familiar with the settings from playing around with Youtube in the past.