Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

About the recruiting videos: Keep it legal

Pann

We've had to 'disqualify' (for lack of a better term) some videos because they contain copyrighted material (music or images/video). 

I'm going to extend the deadline for submissions to 6 pm Central tomorrow (Tuesday) to give folks time to make edits. If you submitted a video and it needs changes, I'll respond to your email and let you know. 

I'm wondering how many videos have been submitted. Caldera decided not to submit a video because to make something original, unique, legal and something that is up to par with our quality standards in just 6 days was not doable for us.  <_<

I'm looking forward to the videos from those who did sent something in though, but I can't stop wondering about the quality of them.  :unsure:

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

I'm wondering how many videos have been submitted. Caldera decided not to submit a video because to make something original, unique, legal and something that is up to par with our quality standards in just 6 days was not doable for us.  <_<

I'm looking forward to the videos from those who did sent something in though, but I can't stop wondering about the quality of them.  :unsure:

Not their or your fault, for not being able to live up to someones expectations or deliver a certain quality standard.

Its ACE's fault, and its not like development of Crowfall would be up to any quality standard.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

We've gotten several really good ones so far. I'm looking forward to sharing them in a couple of days. 

I think we are all looking forward to that! :D

Archetypes I am Interested in: Templar, Legionnaire, Myrmidon, Confessor.
Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)

We've gotten several really good ones so far. I'm looking forward to sharing them in a couple of days. 

I'm not sure if this was asked yet, but can you create a post that just lists all the links of all the submissions (after the live event) so that people that have jobs will be able to view them easily later?  Thank you =)

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

I'm not sure if this was asked yet, but can you create a post that just lists all the links of all the submissions (after the live event) so that people that have jobs will be able to view them easily later?  Thank you =)

I'm happy to do that.