Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Last Chance!

This is it, folks. If you've been "on the fence" or "thinking about it", now is the time to make your decision.

Either way, thank you for your consideration, and thanks even more to those who participated!

https://app.microventures.com/crowdfunding/artcraft-entertainment

Todd

ACE

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

I think it has finished!

The page is now gone, anyway. Can we get some confirmation of what it ended up on?

Archetypes I am Interested in: Templar, Legionnaire, Myrmidon, Confessor.
Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)

Its not really up if you click anywhere for info or such, just takes you to homepage

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

Yeah the final amount is still up, looks like the rest of it has gone down though.

Anyone else looking forward to the stream soon now that the investment round has finished?

Archetypes I am Interested in: Templar, Legionnaire, Myrmidon, Confessor.
Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)

I'm one of those who remained on the fence and I do not became an investor.

Possibily I'm going to realize I missed a great offer (shares, perks and stretch goals together), but I (and my family) was more attracted by other stuff on store.

If it should be, I'll consider next round.

Today I found on my account the stretch goals given to all bakers. 

I'd like to send my thanks to Artcraft (they love us!). :)

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

so how do we get our rewards for investing?  I haven't gotten any email notification or anything

The backer rewards are easier to apply, as ArtCraft only has to add them to all acounts with Contributor or above.  The investor rewards will take more time, as they need to cordinate with Indigogo/Microventure to ensure they have all the emails for investors.  Then they need to identify all the emails that match current accounts in Crowfall.  So, data crunching for almost 1,100 accounts may take a little while.

I really hope they make another stretch goal. I wasn't able to access the net in time after I heard about the investment. I would definitely invest if they decide to do it again.