Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Grave digging - Official discussion thread

Looking forward to the changes. Cannot wait to see how the rest of the game world develops around these temples. I hope they're semi-safe spots that offer just enough protection for a respawned character to move out without getting ganked.

I'm glad to hear that respawning will happen in temples while graves will be in graveyards. I was not looking forward to all the discussion revolving around "the game encouraging people to camp the spawn points"

I look forward to seeing how its implemented.

I'm not sure how I feel about the 4th tool slot being a generic slot... I kind of feel it should be all or nothing.

IE - Either each slot is specific to a tool OR each slot is generic.

I'm also having trouble wrapping my head around why a shovel is special compared to the other tools. Its a shovel. 

Just my two dust worth.

im making a character named

Dampé the Grave Digger

just 2 do this because gimmicks r fvn

pls dont steal ok

thanks for reading and understanding in advance

namaste

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

im making a character named

Dampé the Grave Digger

just 2 do this because gimmicks r fvn

pls dont steal ok

thanks for reading and understanding in advance

namaste

Make sure you link me when you do this

It sounds good I am sure I will be hooked

Namaste

Really hoping ACE jumps on the ability to have necromancy mats drop from pvp kills. The system is already set up so perfectly for it, I really feel like they will be missing an awesome opportunity. Even if it's just a single mat or additive. Thoughts?

Really hoping ACE jumps on the ability to have necromancy mats drop from pvp kills. The system is already set up so perfectly for it, I really feel like they will be missing an awesome opportunity. Even if it's just a single mat or additive. Thoughts?

They most likely won't, they don't what "Fight Clubs".

Thats the reason courant left, and i dont like it too.

Courant 101 is still actively supporting CF, both here and all over the internet.

Please, let's keep our statements factual. Hyperbole and misinformation help no one.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Thats the reason courant left, and i dont like it too.

Courant 101 is still actively supporting CF, both here and all over the internet.

Please, let's keep our statements factual. Hyperbole and misinformation help no one.

Hey Chancellor and Urahara!  :) I hope you guys are doing well. I took a break from CF for some months, now with the grave digging update and the info given during last stream (this and that) it seems to me like they may be distancing themselves from PC organ harvesting. We'll see how it evolves.  :ph34r:

Edited by courant101

Hey Chancellor and Urahara!  :) I took a break from CF for some months, mostly because of their revealed plan to add organ harvesting in the game. Now with the grave digging update and the info given during last stream (this and that) it seems to me like they're distancing themselves from this idea. We'll see how it evolves.  :ph34r:

Good to see you are still alife  :)

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.