Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello!

Was describing my perfect game on my stream one day, then the next day stumbled onto this gem. I AM PUMPED!

So hello my name is Trees I am a streamer on the twitch television! Umm Hi! xD

Hello Three and welcome to crowfall :) 

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Was describing my perfect game on my stream one day, then the next day stumbled onto this gem. I AM PUMPED!

So hello my name is Trees I am a streamer on the twitch television! Umm Hi! xD

Hello Trees, Welcome to Crowfall.

What's your stream channel? Hopefully when you stream Crowfall you give it a fair shake. It's in pre-alpha still, very bare-bones and a limited amount of things we're testing. 

Look forward to seeing you in the field!

- Rhast

Hello Trees, Welcome to Crowfall.

What's your stream channel? Hopefully when you stream Crowfall you give it a fair shake. It's in pre-alpha still, very bare-bones and a limited amount of things we're testing. 

Look forward to seeing you in the field!

- Rhast

My stream is http://twitch.tv/threestrees and I am fully aware that the game is in pre-alpha. I'm investing in this game for what it will become not what it currently is. :) But I figuratively can not WAIT! 

I'm investing in this game for what it will become not what it currently is. :) But I figuratively can not WAIT! 

So glad to see!  Seen a few streamers recently that tried to stream Crowfall with very little idea of what they were getting into. Things devolved quickly :3

12 hour livestream tomorrow from the DEVs tomorrow. 8am to 8pm (ish) CST (-6GMT). Should be a source of a lot of good information.