Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anthrage

Livestream highlights for those at work with Twitch blocked...

A few images and some info:

-Wipe for this coming weekend's Test!

-In Big World 2, no more lobby or character list, you Join a server as a Crow!

-New UI/Interface system is in, will no longer lock you into non-movement mode while in inventory.

-Nameplates are back in and much more optimized, less of a hit to framerate. More optimization to come.

-Tooltips have been cleaned up and Skill tooltips will now show what Stats they impact and to what degree.

-Resource Quality now results in better quality base items before Experimentation - works for tools also.

-Zone Size is 5120m by 5120m, 20x20 cells of 256x256 each. A Campaign World will be multiple Zones in size.

-New Skill SubGroup added - Excavation

(Images to come once I figure out why I'm getting this message.) (You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.)

Edited by Anthrage

Addition:

No guarantee ... just what i understood (and i might be wrong - please correct me in such a case, i am only listening with one ear and looking with half an eye.)

• New harvesting tools to have 2 slots for ore. Depending on the combination a tool can get specific bonus stats (like beneficial harvest bonus).
  • You can harvest any resource subtype with any tool quality, but it might take longer or you might need several people to do so, if your toll quality is lower than the node tier.
  • Dynamic UI. Use a controler to increase/decrease the size of you UI windows, like the crafting window, so you can see your environment while crafting.
  • Kingdom builder will have a tool to filter 'diaramas' (like monster spawners, ore nodes, graveyards...) and you can color them individually.
  • Empty cells in EK's will be ocean/water.
  • Team will drink a shot every 500$. Salut! ;)
  • Everybody spending 20$ or more during this 12 hour stream will get a silver dragon statue for free.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

A few images and some info:

-Wipe for this coming weekend's Test!

-In Big World 2, no more lobby or character list, you Join a server as a Crow!

-New UI/Interface system is in, will no longer lock you into non-movement mode while in inventory.

-Nameplates are back in and much more optimized, less of a hit to framerate. More optimization to come.

-Tooltips have been cleaned up and Skill tooltips will now show what Stats they impact and to what degree.

-Resource Quality now results in better quality base items before Experimentation - works for tools also.

-Zone Size is 5120m by 5120m, 20x20 cells of 256x256 each. A Campaign World will be multiple Zones in size.

-New Skill SubGroup added - Excavation

(Images to come once I figure out why I'm getting this message.) (You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.)

Thanks!

Man, the advantages of higher tier vessels look like they're going to be significant.

I guess if they werent significant, people wouldnt bother. They would just use the white (common) free vessels right?

Archetypes I am Interested in: Templar, Legionnaire, Myrmidon, Confessor.
Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)

Get silver dragons and steam key for shroud of the avatar if you spend 20 or more.

So what happened after the housing tours, i missed out everything after that?

Edited by krevra

krevra.png

So there the link of the twitch highlights and what they are talking about : 

Harvest and ressources modification + grave digging

Parcel placement in EK

Customization of archetypes

Animation of a templar power

Structure placement into campaign world

Necromancy !

Design of the serpent statue offered on a 20$ purchase on the shop during the stream

Housing ! and particles effects for a templar @43:57

Crow vessels and temple!!!!!!!!

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

Man, the advantages of higher tier vessels look like they're going to be significant.

Yea, definitely looked like the single most important piece of equipment you'll have. Also not sure how I feel about being unable to mass produce vessels with factories. They're all crafted individually and are as much of a PITA to craft as advanced weapons. In campaigns where losing vessels will probably happpen everytime you die, my fear is that people will either run around in basic white vessels 90% of the time, OR play super safe and avoid fights at all costs whenever you don't have a clear edge. 

Also a couple other interesting tidbits from the Stream that were kinda buried in the middle of all the information:

- Ranger (and all ranged classes really) might get the same ray-cast treatment confessors did

- Legionnaire shield based powers will probably be a thing in the future

- Knight will get revamped later on (I guess we expected that already, but it's good to get another confirmation, and hopefully older ATs like champ and legio will get similar treatment)

Anything else I missed?