Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This one scares the poorly made socks out of me. Does this mean you're following the same path as Blizzard did with WoW, each continent (partner) their own servers and NO playing on other servers than theirs? Really screwed up things with the US guild I've been in since Ultima Online!

Not interested in answers from the community, theirs answers have no weight.

This one scares the poorly made socks out of me. Does this mean you're following the same path as Blizzard did with WoW, each continent (partner) their own servers and NO playing on other servers than theirs? Really screwed up things with the US guild I've been in since Ultima Online!

I know you don't like answers from us despite questioning in Community Question and Answers, but US and EU will share their Realms.

Strictly speaking EU can join on US Servers and visa versa.

Other Regions (Asia as example) will likely be excluded depending on their local publisher. But US and EU will be together, that much is confirmed.

Edited by Zola

Unless something has changed US and EU players will be able to play together if they want to. However you will have higher latency.

You've got nothing to worry about.

Edited by Zybak

Hi Angelhearth,

Players in Europe will be able to join the US campaign worlds and vice-versa.  ACE expressed that desire when we were talking about partnering up and we agree wholeheartedly.  Hope that takes care of your concern!

Hi Angelhearth,

Players in Europe will be able to join the US campaign worlds and vice-versa.  ACE expressed that desire when we were talking about partnering up and we agree wholeheartedly.  Hope that takes care of your concern!

Finally an answer from somebody that matters.

Edited by rajah

Hi Angelhearth,

Thanks.

Exactly what I was looking for. Whatever other players might say is of no importance, an answer from the Crowfall team itself on the other hand is more or less a guarantee.