Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZestyBalls

Can we get an early start on the test?

We had a sneak peak just after the stream. They will adjust things and we will get into the new test as soon as the build is done. Earlier? Maybe. Probable? Who knows.

But i absolutely understand the urge to want to test as soon as possible. The new build is just awesome (in my eyes). xD

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Honestly, I'm really hoping that they use today and tomorrow (pre test) to focus on the take bug. Suuuuppper frustrating.

I'm sure someone will be working on it, but I don't have my hopes up. Stuff like this can be incredibly difficult to fix.

I'm sure someone will be working on it, but I don't have my hopes up. Stuff like this can be incredibly difficult to fix.

Agreed. I'd honestly be really curious as to the root cause of it. Is it truly part of the crafting system, or the item management system?

You're right, it was incredibly difficult to fix. So difficult that they had to redesign the entire inventory system to fix it. Which they did. They mentioned it in the stream, but it should be gone. GET YOUR HOPES UP, DAMNIT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Pre-alpha <--this is where we are. If your complaint is that the game don't not works good, come back later.