Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Fri, Jan 20– Mon, Jan 23 - Bugs, anomalies and tech issues FEEDBACK

If you encountered a bug, technical problem or other anomaly in this session, please post about it here. Remember to be as descriptive as possible.

Anyone with access to this phase of testing may participate in any playtest session, on any server.

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

• After running around on sanctuary on my alt account I logged out and tried to log on to my main Account.  My main account is unable to join a campaign.  The join button is stuck on "waiting" and will not switch on "Join". https://youtu.be/fOB8nxPWrRE
  • Logging back on to my Alt account I am able to hit the Join button on any Campaign.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

• all killed players on sorrow now goes under textures (near keeps) if it doesnt goes under textures, they are unlootable ok i got it, there is grave after death BUT equipped items are dropped on death. BB advanced weapons, hello basic wars
  • combat float numbers have terrible colors
  • new players HUD now cover helpful info

ps how can I know my grave coord?

edit: ok, got it. if you ressed at central statue, you didn't lose equipped items. but dead persons are not lootable sometimes (F didnt show up)

and today are laggiest servers i've even seen

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Big World V3.11

1) I had the Spirit Bank, Inventory and Main Menu Window open I closed the Main Window, then right clicked a potion to transfer it to the Spirit Bank and instead of transferring it  drank it. So there is a confusion about 'right clicking' items - do they get transferred to Spirit Bank or action-ed (i.e. drink).

2) Resource tool-tips stay on screen.

HQQYBS.png

3) After re-logging into the world all the stats (stamina, health, food) were zero. These continued to be zero whilst walking around until an action like chopping wood occurred when they were all restored to their proper levels

VWSRVA.png

4) Creating a basic one handed book. Transferred resources to the crafting window, but then changed my mind - right clicked on the resources in the crafting window to transfer them back to the Inventory and only two of the resource stacks were successfully transferred back to the inventory: loosing 12 wood. 

5) Spirit Bank. My Spirit Bank was partially wiped only. There didn't seem to be any pattern as too which items were lost and which ones stayed.

6) Slag ores on the terrain are difficult to distinguish from common cobblestone.

7)There was a patch to v3.11 which I loaded sometime Saturday am. Login, joined a campaign but as the campaign world was loading the game crashed out, closing all clients. Re-logged back into the client and the 'Searching For Players' is continuously animating and the usual JOIN button is now WAITING. I can look at the skill trees as normal but can't log onto any game servers. Tried relogin a few times but still the same problem - can't login to any servers.

Mxs65o.png

Edited by Dirkoff

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us

now!

I have come across a major showstopper bug!  If you die and release your crow there is a good chance you will not be able to use any temple functions like choosing a new vessel, retrieving a vessel, or drinking poison.  Switching servers, does not help since the bug persists through all servers.

Fix for this is to log completely out of the client and run it again.

Now that I was finally able to possess a vessel I cannot craft anymore since combining materials fizzles out the crafting and does not bring up the take window.

Edited by sluce

- The buff/debuff icons underneath the Current Target UI element will stretch to fill the whole area even if there's only one:

OMm7Cak.png

- After being invited to a group my chat window filled with error messages. Similar messages spammed the window when I was made leader and invited someone else into the group:

05caexq.png

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

• After running around on sanctuary on my alt account I logged out and tried to log on to my main Account.  My main account is unable to join a campaign.  The join button is stuck on "waiting" and will not switch on "Join". https://youtu.be/fOB8nxPWrRE
  • Logging back on to my Alt account I am able to hit the Join button on any Campaign.

i have the same "waiting" problem after my game crashed whyle changing my settings

Take bug, as requested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhNCLDBpG4

note the really good rolls. if I get a lot of failures it doesn't happen... ugh. maybe coincidence :shrug:
timestamp of the actual take bug is @1:25

bugs within vessel creation:
- I am not perfectdork :P . (account name mismatch)
- After clicking outside of the text-entry to name the vessel, everything bugs out, no longer can preview what I'm entering, able to change camera around and see player badges (pressing alt and such to free/unfree cursor) (ref: http://i.imgur.com/dudu5RC.jpg )
- Using the "a", "d", "space", and "f" key (as in my name) made me move around and select the knight while I already had the duelist selected
- the error with the 'f' made me unable to name my vessel util I went outside the temple (whilst I couldn't see) Hah!
- the crow is a little annoying to use. jump having no root-turning so you fly into walls, sprint does nothing afaik.

other bugs:
- items which fell onto something which is then destroyed still float
- sometimes I can see through tree-stump-tops
- "harvest <>" persists (ref: http://i.imgur.com/4LKtEmH.jpg )
- can accidentally get out of burrow mode while in burrow mode stealth.. (ref: http://i.imgur.com/4LKtEmH.jpg )
- unable to see bonus stats on crafted components
- crafted items sometimes don't go into your backpack .-. (take bug! see video above)
- harvest-collision boxes can be messy (ref: http://i.imgur.com/fp4U6dn.jpg )
- after leaving one server and joining another I can't get another vessel at a statue

a couple bugs from the log:

{"message":"","trace":"CombatHudLootPromptController.OnShowLootPrompt (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 infos)\nSystem.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)\nRethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.\nSystem.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)\nSystem.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters)\nSystem.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args)\nSystem.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args)\nSystem.Delegate.DynamicInvoke (System.Object[] args)\nGameEvents.Notify (System.Delegate action, System.Object[] parameters)\nGameEvents.NotifyShowLootPrompt (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 infos)\nCrowfallClientHandlers.OnShowCreateCharacterUi (NewMessages.PhysicsOpenCreateCharacter msg)\nSystem.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)\nRethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.\nSystem.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)\nSystem.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters)\nSystem.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args)\nSystem.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args)\nSystem.Delegate.DynamicInvoke (System.Object[] args)\nCrowfallCommonUtilities.MessageRouter.Route (NewMessages.NewPhysicsMessageBase message)\nUnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)\nLogger:ExceptionEcho(String, Exception)\nLogging.Logger:LogException(Exception, String)\nCrowfallCommonUtilities.MessageRouter:Route(NewPhysicsMessageBase)\nAsyncCrowfallClient:ProcessIncomingMessage(IMessageQueue, MessageStateObject)\nMessageQueue:Update()\nAsyncClientServerLib.AsyncTcpClient:Update()\nAsyncCrowfallClient:Update()\nAsyncTcpClientBehavior`1:Update()\n","body":"NullReferenceException","time":"2017-01-20T20:01:30.375Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"EXCEPTION","service_id":0}

{"message":"Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.","trace":"  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in \u003Cfilename unknown>:0 \r\n  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in \u003Cfilename unknown>:0 \r\n  at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in \u003Cfilename unknown>:0 \r\n  at System.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in \u003Cfilename unknown>:0 \r\n  at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in \u003Cfilename unknown>:0 \r\n  at CrowfallCommonUtilities.MessageRouter.Route (NewMessages.NewPhysicsMessageBase message) [0x00000] in \u003Cfilename unknown>:0 ","body":"Exception in message handler MessageType[NewMessages.PhysicsOpenCreateCharacter] HandlerName[OnShowCreateCharacterUi]","time":"2017-01-20T20:01:30.394Z","chan":"","sev":"EXCEPTION","service_id":0}

{"message":"","trace":"CombatHudLootPromptController.OnShowLootPrompt (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 infos)\nSystem.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)\nRethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.\nSystem.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)\nSystem.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters)\nSystem.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args)\nSystem.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args)\nSystem.Delegate.DynamicInvoke (System.Object[] args)\nGameEvents.Notify (System.Delegate action, System.Object[] parameters)\nGameEvents.NotifyShowLootPrompt (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 infos)\nNetworkedThirdPersonController.FindSoftTarget ()\nNetworkedThirdPersonController+\u003CSoftTargetCheck>c__Iterator83.MoveNext ()\nUnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)\n","body":"NullReferenceException","time":"2017-01-20T20:01:31.980Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"EXCEPTION","service_id":0}

{"message":"","trace":"CombatHudLootPromptController.OnShowLootPrompt (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 infos)\nSystem.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)\nRethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.\nSystem.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)\nSystem.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters)\nSystem.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args)\nSystem.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args)\nSystem.Delegate.DynamicInvoke (System.Object[] args)\nGameEvents.Notify (System.Delegate action, System.Object[] parameters)\nGameEvents.NotifyShowLootPrompt (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 infos)\nInteractableTrigger.OnTriggerEnter (UnityEngine.Collider other)\n","body":"NullReferenceException","time":"2017-01-20T20:01:59.420Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"EXCEPTION","service_id":0}

{"message":"","trace":"CombatHudLootPromptController.OnShowLootPrompt (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 infos)\nSystem.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)\nRethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.\nSystem.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)\nSystem.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters)\nSystem.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args)\nSystem.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args)\nSystem.Delegate.DynamicInvoke (System.Object[] args)\nGameEvents.Notify (System.Delegate action, System.Object[] parameters)\nGameEvents.NotifyShowLootPrompt (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 infos)\nInteractableTrigger.OnTriggerEnter (UnityEngine.Collider other)\n","body":"NullReferenceException","time":"2017-01-20T20:02:10.657Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"EXCEPTION","service_id":0}

{"message":"","trace":"CombatHudLootPromptController.OnShowLootPrompt (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 infos)\nSystem.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)\nRethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.\nSystem.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)\nSystem.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters)\nSystem.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args)\nSystem.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args)\nSystem.Delegate.DynamicInvoke (System.Object[] args)\nGameEvents.Notify (System.Delegate action, System.Object[] parameters)\nGameEvents.NotifyShowLootPrompt (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 infos)\nInteractableTrigger.OnTriggerEnter (UnityEngine.Collider other)\n","body":"NullReferenceException","time":"2017-01-20T20:02:44.240Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"EXCEPTION","service_id":0}

{"body":"Error: window stack entry #0 had its window ref cleared without removal from window stack!!","time":"2017-01-20T20:02:50.837Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"WARNING","service_id":0}
{"body":"Error: window stack entry #0 had its window ref cleared without removal from window stack!!","time":"2017-01-20T20:02:50.839Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"WARNING","service_id":0}
{"body":"The AnimationClip 'VFX_Crow_PointLightIntensity' used by the Animation component 'Point light' must be marked as Legacy.","time":"2017-01-20T20:02:51.906Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"WARNING","service_id":0}
{"body":"Default clip could not be found in attached animations list.","time":"2017-01-20T20:02:51.907Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"DEBUG","service_id":0}

this here seems to be related to your take bug :D so many of these in the log, and around the times where my stuff did disappear. Or the error is server side, idk.

{"body":"Error: window stack entry #0 had its window ref cleared without removal from window stack!!","time":"2017-01-20T19:40:01.939Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"WARNING","service_id":0}

{"body":"Error: window stack entry #0 had its window ref cleared without removal from window stack!!","time":"2017-01-20T19:40:59.629Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"WARNING","service_id":0}
{"body":"Error: window stack entry #0 had its window ref cleared without removal from window stack!!","time":"2017-01-20T19:40:59.630Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"WARNING","service_id":0}
{"body":"Error: window stack entry #0 had its window ref cleared without removal from window stack!!","time":"2017-01-20T19:40:59.632Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"WARNING","service_id":0}
{"body":"Error: window stack entry #0 had its window ref cleared without removal from window stack!!","time":"2017-01-20T19:40:59.633Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"WARNING","service_id":0}

lots of errors here, I think it's combat & harvesting from cats

{"body":"Item template item_harvest_ore_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:41:13.781Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_animal_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:41:13.782Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_boots_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:41:13.783Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_gloves_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:41:13.785Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_stone_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:41:13.786Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_wood_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:41:13.787Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Pistol_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:41:13.827Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Rapier_1h_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:41:13.828Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}

{"body":"Item template item_harvest_ore_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:06.737Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_animal_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:06.738Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_boots_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:06.739Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_gloves_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:06.740Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_stone_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:06.742Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_wood_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:06.743Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Pistol_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:06.783Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Rapier_1h_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:06.784Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_ore_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:08.356Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_animal_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:08.357Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_boots_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:08.359Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_gloves_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:08.360Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_stone_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:08.361Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_wood_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:08.362Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Pistol_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:08.400Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Rapier_1h_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:08.402Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"[client] Object created from template _||_ name 'Doober' InstanceId 29991455980257294 template doober_wood_knotwood, TemplateId -1333601025","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:09.759Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"DEBUG","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_ore_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:09.787Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_animal_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:09.789Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_boots_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:09.791Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_gloves_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:09.792Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_stone_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:09.793Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_wood_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:09.794Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Pistol_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:09.839Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Rapier_1h_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:09.840Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"[client] Object created from template _||_ name 'Doober' InstanceId 29991460275224577 template doober_apple, TemplateId -1267234621","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:09.893Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"DEBUG","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_ore_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:11.405Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_animal_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:11.406Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_boots_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:11.407Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_gloves_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:11.409Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_stone_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:11.410Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_wood_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:11.411Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Pistol_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:11.451Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Rapier_1h_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:11.452Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"[client] Object created from template _||_ name 'Doober' InstanceId 29991490339995663 template doober_apple, TemplateId -1267234621","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:17.530Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"DEBUG","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_ore_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:17.553Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_animal_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:17.555Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_boots_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:17.556Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_gloves_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:17.557Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_stone_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:17.558Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_wood_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:17.559Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Pistol_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:17.600Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Rapier_1h_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:17.601Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_ore_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:19.066Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_animal_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:19.067Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_boots_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:19.069Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_gloves_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:19.070Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_stone_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:19.071Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_wood_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:19.072Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Pistol_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:19.115Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Rapier_1h_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:19.117Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_ore_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:28.530Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_animal_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:28.531Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_boots_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:28.532Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_gloves_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:28.533Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_stone_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:28.534Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_wood_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:28.536Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Pistol_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:28.575Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Rapier_1h_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:28.576Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_ore_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:30.161Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_animal_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:30.163Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_boots_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:30.164Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_gloves_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:30.165Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_stone_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:30.166Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_wood_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:30.168Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Pistol_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:30.209Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Rapier_1h_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:30.211Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_ore_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:31.684Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_animal_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:31.685Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_boots_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:31.686Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_gloves_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:31.687Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_stone_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:31.689Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_wood_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:31.690Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Pistol_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:31.730Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Rapier_1h_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:31.732Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"[client] Object created from template _||_ name 'Doober' InstanceId 29991559059472384 template doober_wood_knotwood, TemplateId -1333601025","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:33.166Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"DEBUG","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_ore_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:33.191Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_animal_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:33.193Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_boots_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:33.194Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_armor_basic_gloves_001 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:33.195Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_stone_002 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:33.197Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Item template item_harvest_wood_003 has no prefab defined.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:33.198Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Pistol_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:33.238Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Prefab Wep_Rapier_1h_001 specified in item Tornado2.TItemTemplate could not be found.","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:33.239Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}
{"body":"Failed to find NetObj for gameObject Knotwood Tree","time":"2017-01-20T19:42:33.561Z","chan":"CLIENT","sev":"ERROR","service_id":0}

Edited by Michael Fedora

"The enemy has found me, Ulic, but the enemy knows only darkness. I know something that enemy does not… I know the Light." ~ Arca Jeth, Star Wars Legends

RANGER :

​EVERY SINGLE TIME U TAKE A RANGER "BODY", or "REVIVE" ... U do so with 0 on the FOOD COUNTER!!!!!

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

If you right click an item in your inventory to move it to your spirit bank, it sometimes appears UNDER an item in the spirit bank.  Looks like it disappeared, but if you remove an item from the spirit bank, the item that was behind it appears in the slot.  I have video evidence.

Edited by durenthal

When I first joined the server, I spawned below the temple as a crow. I jumped a couple of times through the steps to get out.

When creating your vessel's name, you lose your mouse and have to click alt to get your mouse back to click the go button. I'm fairly sure I tried pressing the enter key while typing my name to get out of the text box, but it didn't work. 

When I used one statue to try to switch vessels, I made it into the menu, and then another player came and started attacking my body so I could see damage text from inside the window. I then made my new body and was at full health so not a big deal there.

After drinking poison and changing vessels a couple of times, the press f to die menu stayed on my screen even when I wasn't near any of the statues. When I went to gather resources, it changed to be the last resource I gathered, but it also kind of seemed like there were 2 UIs stacked on top of one another.

Swapped from Confessor -> Druid -> Ranger -> Confessor and my Confessor's mana bar was empty and said ESS like the druid's resource. It stayed empty, but I could cast spells normally. Pressing 6 didn't fill my bar.

1. Customize Appearance doesn't properly display the mouse icon.  Had to alt-tab out to restore it.

Spirit Bank displayed only a fraction of the items from 3.10.  When one of these items is transferred into inventory, that spirit bank slot displays one of the missing items.  This appears to be a stacking bug, since the success of transferring items back into the Spirit Bank depends on whether similar items are already in the Bank, and whether these items are displayed properly.  

"F" popup to harvest isn't always cleared from the screen.  

Stamina regen for Confessor is unusually low.  

Could not enter vessels on Sorrow.  Leaving the temple area and returning to lobby did not work.  Exiting to desktop worked.

Respawned under the temple.  Very difficult to find a gap in the model to get out.

After a crash, lobby displayed "Searching for players" and "Waiting" button.   I couldn't enter any server.  Exiting to desktop did not work.

Many crashes, usually during harvesting wood.   Up to 15 second lag spikes & rubber-banding.

Take bugs all over the place as other people already said. 

Also a new prettty nasty bug that makes you lose equipped gear if you log off and log back on afterwards. Happened to me twice (in a row). I crafted two pieces of advanced armor, equipped it, logged off from the server to the lobby. Came back to the same server, and both pieces had vanished. Then tried again, made 2 new pieces of advanced armor, logged off to lobby and when I logged back on to the server, 3 out of my 4 pieces of armor had vanished (including the two I had just crafted). Sadly I have no video of it.