Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

FEEDBACK for Fri, January 20 – Mon, January 23

Small comments on the skills text: highlights of stats is good, keep the text short. If a skill does lots of things then perhaps you need to break it into several skill nodes. Just like software keep the nodes cohesive and loosely coupled (i.e. a single node should do one thing only but do it well).

I posted this in discussion thread but thought it was better in feedback.

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us

now!

Rangers Food Counter Bugged :

​Created a ranger started with 0 food.
​Drank Poison and started as Duelist = Full food -1

Drank Poison and went back to the ranger = Food looked OK.

Got Wood + Stone and crafted 1 bow 1 set of daggers and 1 hammer and 25 Arrows = Food counter down to 3 Chicken Legs...

​Got enough apples to get to Full Chicken counter once more.

​Died and .. well Now at 0 Food again!!!!

Transfering items by right clicking them to the spirit back = 50% of them are lost.

​.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

After a crash during choosing campaign,

the button to join a campaign bugged out on next logins

Showing 'waiting'/loading forever, while [cancel] button doesn't work.

Logout, restarting, etc doesn't work. Mostly likely in the server, my acc is stuck in loading forever

Edited by CytheS

5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

Things I love:

* The login screen has a subtle graphic of smoke and sparks.  Very cool.

* Separate windows for paperdoll, inventory, etc, instead of filling up the whole screen.

* Window scaling!

* Inventory stacking much better, and ctrl-right-click is cool.

* Skills showing the stats that they give, and how far along you are.

Suggestion:

* A loading screen would be nice.  It takes about 60 seconds of black screen before the client starts up.

I'll post bugs in the other forum.

Bugs on build 3.11 (after tonights patch)

General:

• Spirit bank had 2 iron ore, put 4 iron ore in and the 4 would stack to the place where the 2 were. Showing 4 in total.
  • Take bug is still back in full force. It seems to be related to server load. It didn't appear for 3 hours straight when the Servers this morning weren't as full but once people started to log in more and server fill up it ate about every 2nd of my items.
  • Items prior eaten by the take bug reappeared into inventory after death.

Duelist:

• Go broke after use of barrel doesn't always trigger.
  • Upon unburrowing by swapping weapons, the dirt pile can remain on the modell
  • Sometimes the Pistol related abilities won't hit at all
  • Sometimes the Expose ability won't expose anything
  • Sometimes using the barrel gets the Duelist stuck
  • Sometimes you appear for other players above ground, even though your underground on your own client.
  • Upon logging out and back in (Go to lobby, exit game, Opening again, logging in or even swapping servers) advanced weapons build will be destroyed and lost, closing down the game directly seems to preven it (needs more testing).

EDIT:

Added some more bugs - 22.01.2017

Edited by Zola

I try to join the server ( pvp east) and it loads up the screen ( the Tree of Life) then it drops me to desktop.

I reload the game, but this time instead of it saying "join" it says "waiting", and can never get back into the game no matter how long i wait.

I assume my character is still in game, stuck at the temple?

dulpoa76627.png

Couldn't figure out how to get a dead vessel back after losing it last night.

Also, slag and cobblestone now look too much alike.

Couldn't figure out how to get a dead vessel back after losing it last night.

Go to the Hero statue (the big one in the center of the temple) and press and hold F to retrieve your body.

At this point there's no way for us to test necromancy, either you forgot to include halite and cinnabar to the loot tables or made them so rare that it's impossible to craft still.

Needing 36 cinnabar and halite each just to craft one humanoid archetype makes it impossible get anywhere with it currently. Either add these to the chests so we can test them or bump down the scarcity on mothernodes (really you should just add them to regular nodes as well with a decreased rarity or something).

Edited by Nightfire01

about take bug. I noticed what most of take bugs we get on the servers with maximum ping (net 150+ msg 200+ with spikes)

on the rights of the assumptions I think this is coz package lost on server-client side. you can reduce such situations using async services like rabbitMQ

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

- I like the new UI windows a LOT.

- The temple looks great. I like the Crowform as well. 

- Gravedigging works and looks good but I assume the sound is a placeholder. I don't think you should be hitting rock when digging up a grave. 

- The new nameplates I hope are just placeholders. They do make it a bit easier to see but I can imagine with a lot of them on the screen it really hurts performance. You should seriously consider going to a targeting hud where it just shows you the name of what is under your crosshair. 

- Speaking of performance, I was on the USA East server with ~50 people online and out in the middle of nowhere by myself I got frequent message ping spikes that would cause rubber banding. Performance overall is pretty poor in this patch. 

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

- Speaking of performance, I was on the USA East server with ~50 people online and out in the middle of nowhere by myself I got frequent message ping spikes that would cause rubber banding. Performance overall is pretty poor in this patch. 

Yea, I have to agee. Understandable, since multiple new systems were added this patch, but in terms of pure feedback I would say this build is the most unplayable one we've had in a while. Between the take bugs, the new bug which makes equipped gear disappear when you log off and log back in, and the severe lag spikes that happen every few seconds in fights, it's pretty rough. 

Some feedback so far:

-I died in PVP on Sorrow, when I resurrected, my equipped weapons, armor and rune tools disappeared.

-I was in combat on my duelist in a house. I couldn't use E and C and died. I was burrowed in another house, got attacked, and the 4 ability which is supposed to ignore walls and rocks and other things while burrowed, failed. I tested it out in another house and at a castle and it still failed.

-I was crafting an axe sigil with all the crafting potions enabled, and when I combined 2 rare (blue) tin with 2 rare gold and the parchment paper, it only produced a common-quality axe sigil.

-Take bug still happens. I lost another axe sigil to it.

-When I had logged back into Sanctuary from a break, my crafted rune pick and rune knife just disappeared from the game.

That being said, keep up the good work! I still love the direction the game is going!

The good stuff:

• I had my doubts, but the crow vessel thing looks better than expected so far. The temples are beautiful. You probably want a warning pop-up that tells players upon switching vessels that they're about to lose all of their inventory and equipped items. (Only has to happen once to learn!)
  • The UI is much better. Still needs work, but way better.
  • I like that you're hitting nameplates and Guild (and sub-guild!) crests. GJ there. However, the group members need green bars instead of red. I feel like this is headed in the right direction. Not opposed to Blazzen's idea either.

The bad stuff:

• Performance on East was cartoonishly bad at most times. Seriously, I was pissing myself laughing at everyone trying to fight in that lag. It was kinda fun, but ya.
  • The take bug has gotten worse, somehow. Add to that the short potion duration and Failure. Speaking if which, failure in a game like this, while the take bug exists, is torture. 
  • There are a lot of odd behaviors with the spirit bank and inventories. Things hide behind / under things. things disappear and reappear. Things never appear. Some dummy eats apples he's trying to put in the bank or worse, deletes a weapon he spent an hour crafting trying to drop it in the spirit bank. o.O The active window thing is a bit awkward.
  • Druid nerfs ... does not compute. Fix Thorns please. Did anyone complain when it was a base 400? Then why did you take it to 100? And that skill fully trained gives what, 50 damage? C'mon man. And what gives with the radius of Rain? It's impossible to hit with already. Nature's Avatar is broken too. The class is passing the Knight and Ranger and nearing Champion level in unplayability.
  • And while at it buffed Lego (I hear Rear Kick works now, a bit too well) and Myrmidon. The 35% automatic damage buff IMO was as much a buff as a nerf. I was essentially 1 shotted by one in a scrim today. It's time for a balance pass guys.
Edited by coolwaters

The Shaping Wheel recipe is missing, making it impossible to grind gemstones.

Perhaps I've just been unlucky, but I have yet to see any minerals drop from stone mother loads. AFAIK, no one has been able to find or produce ground cinnabar for the ambrosia recipe.

The logic for whether or not bruised apples restore chicken tickers is backwards. Currently, they do not restore chicken tickers if you are starving, but will restore chicken tickers if you are above 3 tickers.

Edited by Raizex