Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello Crowfall Forums

stubs01

Hi all,

Read up the info so far, loved what I heard. Gonna be following this one with fingers crossed.

I'm primarily an RTS gamer, been playing them since the days of Dune2/WC1/C&C, so I'm loving the strategy elements being given importance.

I got into MMOs much later, I've started with WoW and since then tried Eve, DAoC, GW2, AoC, Wildstar, WAR, LoTRO and Darkfall.

I was looking for a realistic fantasy MMO that promotes player content and where players hold a great impact on the world. I want a game that is challenging, not accommodating.

The news updates piqued my interest and from what I'm seeing in suggestions forum looks like that there are like-minded people.

So I'll be following updates and hope :)

Edited by stubs01

Strangely enough I played Warcraft 3 before I ever played Starcraft. I used to be so bad at SC that I couldn't beat the CPU 1v1 on easy. Nevertheless it will be interesting to see how the city seige concepts will all play out.

Welcome man, and i liked what you said about fingers crossed :P most of us here are super excited but we dont really know mutch yet ;) we just hope they have the things we dream about.