Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Change username?

is it possible to change username that shows ingame too? mine is kind of just a login name currently and would love a change, contact me if its possible! thanks!

"Hey! If you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendos pass through everything. - Jack O'Neill of SG-1"

If you're talking about the forum name, just send them an email with 3-4 options you would like and they can change it. Mine got changed after I did that, because initially I didn't know that my username was going to be my forum name as well.

If you're talking about the forum name, just send them an email with 3-4 options you would like and they can change it. Mine got changed after I did that, because initially I didn't know that my username was going to be my forum name as well.

Thanks. I just sent an email. I was hoping to avoid doing that if possible because I know they have enough on their plate and much bigger fish to fry. I was thinking that I may just be blind and couldn't find the option to do it on our end.

Edited by psychophobic

Only admins can change usernames. We don't mind doing it so, as Tyrant said, don't hesitate to contact us about it. It's important to note, though, that we will only change the username once so choose wisely. 

Always reach out to support@crowfall.com

Only admins can change usernames. We don't mind doing it so, as Tyrant said, don't hesitate to contact us about it. It's important to note, though, that we will only change the username once so choose wisely. 

Thanks guys! Gordon, you were crazy fast on that name change by the way!  :ph34r: No idea how you have time to do stuff like this, considering the mountain of stuff you guys already have on your plate hah! You guys are the best!