Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Crowfall - New Player

Hey Guys,

I've had my eye on this game for some time now and I was thinking of waiting till the release before I buy it, I don't like the idea of losing my progress pre-release but the beta testing is now 4 days a week so I thought what the hell! If anyone wants to party up or explore the game, I am up for it! Cheers. 

Hey Guys,

I've had my eye on this game for some time now and I was thinking of waiting till the release before I buy it, I don't like the idea of losing my progress pre-release but the beta testing is now 4 days a week so I thought what the hell! If anyone wants to party up or explore the game, I am up for it! Cheers. 

Hello Spiritfinder and welcome to crowfall :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Welcome! So glad to see the game flourishing even prior to completion. I haven't been in-game yet, but am definitely excited by what I've seen so far. To be honest, by the gameplay footage I've seen already, I'm shocked that it's only as far as it is. Such big plans for the game, and the combat is already so stellar, I can't wait to see the finished product. Glad to have you on board for the ride along! 

Welcome to Crowfall!

You're jumping in at a good time. They've made a lot of progress bringing some of the game systems up to a testable point and have announced that they want to push updates more rapidly than in the past.

I look forward to seeing you in the field.

Good hunting! (σˋ▽ˊ)σ