Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goqua

Vesselmania!

I would like to see more advanced versions of vessels that require skill sets, just like in Eve.  Once they finish the base models, they can work on alternates, like corpsified versions of all classes if you have necromancy trained up, or elemental avatar versions of archetypes with heavy investment into magical knowledge.  In fact, i imagine an undead version of all characters wouldn't be too hard.  A basic skeletal frame for each class should work for a low tier undead vessel.  Upgraded maybe it would be fleshy yuck, or mummified as another tier, with top tiers being super evil looking liches and what not.  It will be a while before something like this hits but I am hoping it will eventually.

Edited by goqua

That is already the case. It is not as complexe as EVE. But you do need to skill in the vessel tree to be able to control better vessels.

Not only that, but archetype training to unlock promotion classes and the ability to use promotion class vessels.

That is already the case. It is not as complexe as EVE. But you do need to skill in the vessel tree to be able to control better vessels.

^ This. The Vessel skill line has a tree that decides what quality of Vessel your crow can inhabit.

Not only that, but archetype training to unlock promotion classes and the ability to use promotion class vessels.

I could see promotion specific vessels being craftable by high-skill Necromancers. Would make for some very involved crafting, which is a good thing. The vessel should have a high value so risking them and losing them are on par with having your shiny pirate battleship in EVE blown up   :)