Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Druid HP

Anthrage

I noticed that Druid HP went down from the last test to this one. Anyone who does not have Health Pool modifiers from skill training in effect able to confirm what base Health Pool amount is now? Trying to determine if the base was changed, or if some modifier from skill training was broken or nerfed. Went down from 48156 to 47010. Thanks.

Edited by Anthrage

Yeah, I'm down over 1000 hp on my knight. Previously, the starting HP wasn't actually determined by your vessel stats. It was just a hard-coded value. Now your HP is calculated based on a combination of your constitution and your archetype.

I wonder though how that calculation is being done.

C = Constitution

X = Constitution to HP multiplier

Y = Archetype specific adjustment

C * X + Y

or 

C * X * Y

Which formula is correct? With the 1st formula, 1 point of constitution provides the same amount of HP to every archetype. With the 2nd formula, 1 point of constitution provides a different amount of HP to each archetype.

You think X is variable across archetypes? I think that would be unfortunate. I feel it would reduce customization, stacking con to create a tanky confessor would be much less viable if the constitution efficiently was much low than like a knight.

Sort of funnels your choices down a linear path based on efficiency.

But i think the (C*X)+(Y+Z) would be the calc. With Z being externally modified hp from skills and armor. Hopefully X is also a static variable across all archetypes. 

CfWBSig.png

You think X is variable across archetypes? I think that would be unfortunate. I feel it would reduce customization, stacking con to create a tanky confessor would be much less viable if the constitution efficiently was much low than like a knight.

Sort of funnels your choices down a linear path based on efficiency.

But i think the (C*X)+(Y+Z) would be the calc. With Z being externally modified hp from skills and armor. Hopefully X is also a static variable across all archetypes. 

I don't know how it is being done. Looking at it from the perspective of a confessor, I can certainly see how you'd want the value of constitution to be static. On the other hand, looking at it as a knight, I would prefer that it is NOT static.

Though to be fair, I would prefer that HP not be the way to differentiate between archetypes. The knight was much better when everyone had the same HP, but the knight had more mitigation. Mitigation > HP.