Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tigari

Xeilias - NA

rfMJ5sJ.png

Who are we?

Xeilias is a group of gamers who came together pre-launch of Pathfinder Online (PFO) to form the Empire of Xeilias, led by Phyllain. Through superior soldiery and the dedication of our crafter corps, we were able to withstand a vastly larger force and strike back with such vigor that we are sometimes accused of killing the game. Every day that we took to the field, we knew that we would be going up against close to half the active server. Most days we were the ones going on the offensive. Most days we would call ourselves the victors. After what the forums called “The Forever War”, a 9 month long conflict between Xeilias and the southern half of the server, we came out on top. The war ended with the enemy refusing to continue engaging us in combat, and we burned down their holdings. Our adventures in PFO ended shortly after this when the Devs announced that they had run out of funding for the game, and was going to start searching for a buyer to take over.

PvP is what fuels us. Whether it is dominating an enemy combatant on the field, or destroying an enemy merchants hold on a marketplace, our members strive to be the very best that they can be.

With the departure from PFO, and people slowly going back to previous games, Xeilias was left drifting with no common enemy to fight. With a new game in sight,  and renewed vigor, we intend to carry on the legacy of excellence into Crowfall. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, visit Xeilias.com  and our Discord to sign up. You won't regret it!

The Workings of Xeilias

In Pathfinder Online, we excelled because of teamwork and persistence. Members came to us with a willing to learn, and the ability to work as a team. With those traits, they gained  and honed the skills to be some of the best. In Crowfall, we will expect the same. We don’t ask for you to already have “1337 Skillz”, but that you come to us willing to learn, and work as a team.

Although our primary focus is on PvP, we clearly recognise that extended campaigns are won by superior economic projection. Gold and equipment wins wars. We have a history of promoting and supporting those individuals willing to bring these resources under our control.

Xeilias in Crowfall

Xeilias will be holding the role as a sub-guild of Sugoi .

What does this mean for us as a group? It means Xeilias will be something of an extension of Sugoi which allows us to do the larger group content at a competitive level while maintaining our own identity.  While we are a sub-guild of Sugoi, and will follow most of their policies (especially pertaining to “politics”), we will still function as our own group and have our own policies.

Specializing in Stealth and Small group PvP, Xeilias will act as a Black-Ops sort of group for Sugoi. Scouting, hit and runs, disrupting enemy reinforcements, and caravan raiding will all be tactics filling our profile. While we may still fight in the larger group battles, it is my goal for every enemy "general" to be guessing and fearing when and where a Xeilian  group will show up in their backlines.

B30n6A7.png

The Benefits of being Xeilian

As a Xeilian, you have a whole group backing your goals. We strive for individual growth, and for members to master their desired aspect of the game. As individuals excel, so does the group. Just as the group backs the individual,we know that the individuals will back the group. As Xeilians, we march as one. We may not all be on the battlefield, but every Xeilian contributes to our victories.

Our members also bring a diverse pool of knowledge and skills from previous games, and are all willing to share and discuss, allowing for all to learn.

Because we are a sub-guild, we get that smaller tight-knit group feel, with the support of and access to the large group content.

Edited by tigari

Xeilias - Through Strength of Arms, We Bring Peace

Welcome to the Community! Always good to see new guilds coming to Crowfall.

Glad to see a guild has taken the initiative and tested out the Submission mechanic.  I wish you guys good luck and am sure you will bring plenty of numbers and assistance to Sugoi.

See you on the Field!

Edited by angelmar

Finally decided to get your thread going? Bout time :P

Yea, I had to stop being lazy for a bit :D

Welcome to the Community! Always good to see new guilds coming to Crowfall.

Glad to see a guild has taken the initiative and tested out the submission and Sub-guild mechanic.  I wish you guys good luck and am sure you will bring plenty of numbers and assistance to Sugoi.

See you on the Field!

Not much to really "Test" right now, but I look forward to it bby.. Whips and Chains excite me!! I look forward to the fun on the Field

Edited by tigari

Finally the top has a bottom. Congrats!

Dreaden is a great guild leader.

Truly a Sub could ask for no greater master.

To bad Dreaden is just a beta-male and not actually an officer in Sugoi.

Edit: Devilmar is seriously not an alt of mine--appearances notwithstanding. 

Edited by angelmar

Dominated through any means

Two questions, pfo has meaningful PvP ? And why would you sub to another guild when were just in pre alpha ?

Nope. 100% of the pvp was meaningless. Meaningless games don't get meaningful pvp!  Also..Hard is Fun right?

And for pledging as a sub-guild this early out? Well, I almost just joined Sugoi, but I've put a lot of work into Xeilias, and it has become a part of me. The past 5 years of my gaming life has been put into it. So, this way I get to Join Sugoi in a way, yet keep my Xeilias Identity. I also have a taste for "power". If I joined Sugoi normally, I'd be a normal member..but as one of the leaders of Xeilias, i can at least boss around a few plebs..I mean members

Hey..Dreaden gives me all I need. No complaining here!

Edited by tigari

Edit: Devilmar is seriously not an alt of mine--appearances notwithstanding. 

But am I the Devil on Angelmar's shoulder? 

With the game looking at a soft launch in the next 4-6 months line are already being drawn in the sand. the anticipation to see what happens in that time is going to be great! Welcome Xeilias to crazy town!

Everyman dies, Not every man truly lives.

Nope. 100% of the pvp was meaningless. Meaningless games don't get meaningful pvp!  Also..Hard is Fun right?

And for pledging as a sub-guild this early out? Well, I almost just joined Sugoi, but I've put a lot of work into Xeilias, and it has become a part of me. The past 5 years of my gaming life has been put into it. So, this way I get to Join Sugoi in a way, yet keep my Xeilias Identity. I also have a taste for "power". If I joined Sugoi normally, I'd be a normal member..but as one of the leaders of Xeilias, i can at least boss around a few plebs..I mean members

You just couldn't handle the anime princesses, could you?  Be honest.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Oh, gross. D&D is way cooler. I'd consider D&D and chill but I'd really have to draw the line at anime.

I haven't played any D&D, but I've done a handful of Pathfinder campaigns.