Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tigari

Xeilias - NA

Looking forward to some Xeilias debauchery.

There will be much to have! Rolled with the Sugoi group tonight. The best part was how mad a select few got and started to accuse them of using bugged weapons, using a SS that was used on the Bug Report forums.

Edited by tigari

Xeilias - Through Strength of Arms, We Bring Peace

Did a Video from Ranger PoV from the flash tests earlier this week, and this weekend so far. Quality is meh but I'm learning! Good fights to all. This weekend has been alot of fun! Special shout out to LoveYou, the confessor I dueled! I've already been critiqued on some of the things to due differently, specially dealing with LoS stuff and those pesky rocks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StyVyhF3fNc

Edited by tigari

4 hours ago, tigari said:

Did a Video from Ranger PoV from the flash tests earlier this week, and this weekend so far. Quality is meh but I'm learning! Good fights to all. This weekend has been alot of fun! Special shout out to LoveYou, the confessor I dueled! I've already been critiqued on some of the things to due differently, specially dealing with LoS stuff and those pesky rocks!

Sweet, finally a ranger POV! Those Tigari arrows are OP! 

On 3/4/2017 at 10:47 AM, tigari said:

Nerf Tigari plz. But actually, sweet ranger vid...Good to see different PoVs from fessor and templar! 

57 minutes ago, scree said:

I remember when I was told by people inside Sugoi that one of the reasons they hated me initially was because of my guild concept. Glad to see that's no longer an issue.

I'm positive I'll be running into you often Tigari ;)

Best of luck.

The big reason I disagree with your guild concept is...  What do you do if woops bug, and if you choose a stealth class you get locked out of the map  like templars did a few tests ago.  Or what happens if stealth classes get nerfed into oblivion.   Your guild concept has literally zero adaptability if there is one bad bug or nerf. 

Yes you only need to collect a limited source of resources in order to gear out your guild.  But it still takes roughly the same quantity and since resources are not limitless and with competing guilds out there, it no doubt will mean it will take longer to gear our your guild.

That's kind of the reason why is nearly every MMO game out there people run multi-class guilds. Because it takes less time to gear out with limited resource pools, But the biggest reason of all is that its way more adaptable in the case of bad nerfs or bugs. 

1 hour ago, scree said:

I remember when I was told by people inside Sugoi that one of the reasons they hated me initially was because of my guild concept. Glad to see that's no longer an issue.

Best of luck.

In context, that's not the reason we frown upon you. We still believe smaller specialized guilds will still be unable to survive by themselves. However when used correctly by a larger more well rounded guild that's when specialties really start to shine. Xeilias simply recognizes this early and has taken advantage of our sub-guild system which largely benefits both groups. I'm hoping that the dev's add well thought out guild systems soon to accommodate their vision since this game will be entirely guild-based.

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png

5 hours ago, scree said:

Best of luck.

Thanks! But to be fair, not too many people in Xeilias are interested in Stealth, so its more of a focus on the Black-Ops. We'll be using most AT's in our ops, just gotta tweak their kits with Disciplines to help fit in.