Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

FEEDBACK for Fri, February 3 – Mon, February 6

Yea, Agreed on Duelist C-Power.

I brought up in stream that it might be a good idea to give Duelists ability to restore C power while hanging out in Burrow/Stealth mode.

This gives them an opportunity to have their C power up at least once during combat, as its unlikely they'll be able to recharge it to full in combat as it stands (far too squishy).

A couple things I've noticed:

1) Harvested stuff still occasionally "disappears" into nearby rocks and such. Not often as it use to happen, but it does happen.

2) Camera position still randomly changes. I usually see this while running around trying to collect what I've harvested. Again, not as bad as it once was.

Forgot to mention 2:

Put ore from a stack into a recipe and remove it with R Click = bye bye ore.

Basic stuff and tells me the inventory bugs aren't close to gone.

Probably related to the ghosting of items, etc.

Probably yes, as so far all my materials are correctly back from recipes to inventory, no losses on my testing...

First time actually getting to play and the game seems really fun. With most mmos that I've played it took awhile to figure everything out for myself with going onto a wiki and looking up how to play. With this being my first real time playing since I have school, I was able to jump right in and there was almost no difficulty figuring things out. The crafting recipes were direct and having a completed list of basic recipes helped me make an objective for myself. I would have like to figure out more and I'm not sure my opinion on game-play is very trust-able at the moment seeing as though I have not been able to put many hours into the game. That being said, with the short amount of time I have been able to play the experience was enjoyable and overall very addicting. 

eating while stealthed   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1VlcUOyGk

guinea pig's fly dig        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ILW3OX_ww

flying corpse                 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdZV3nDc40M

also, are yew trees supposed to have waving branches?

almost every time I finish skinning a boar (didn't encounter cats yet) my camera angle positions itself under the corpse

Edited by jshiu999

So now that I've actually been able to test mineral gathering and necromancy this weekend, I can still come back to the same conclusion I posted a few weeks ago. The drop rate for minerals is still way too low to make necromancy a viable craft. Almost two hours of farming to get 7 Cinnabar and 3 Halite is a joke (and that's cycling 9 Marble motherlodes and 6 Granite motherlodes.

It takes 36 of each of those minerals to make one archetype (48 for centaurs), which is just plain torture and doesn't make for a fun of engaging gathering/craft. There really isn't any other craft that has such a barrier to make even basic components. Even a 30% chance with stacking potions and the mineral skill doesnt solve this issue.

My recommendation is to up the drop chance on motherlodes and/or give them a lower drop chance from normal nodes. We already have to farm graves and mobs for the good necromancy additives, and adding these slow drops with such a high quantity requirement feels like a shot in the foot for good measure. Hell you need to address this just to give us a chance to dig into necromancy for bugs during these tests.

also the druid that takes to time to use their impactful unique utility buffs and debuffs are screwed by the soul system

natures avatar anyone?

Well, since Druid's ult doesn't work anyway...  :rolleyes:

Regarding Knight's stamina issues. I find it illogical - high stamina consumption for big hits. Let me explain. Blocking is intended to defend one from damage. So using block properly is good skill. Using it loosely is bad skill. But in first case Knight spends a lot of stamina and in second case he doesn't. So I suggest it's more obvious to make block cost more stamina but let Knight regenerate it somehow if he blocks a big hit. Like he takes the energy of his opponent or whatever. It's more logical, imho.

Edited by sedside

I think overall stamina resource on knight is bad idea.

block 2-3 huge hits -> become without resource. block should working with another resource - block energy. this energy should be splitted from stamina and working as it is now with stamina.

else knight redux is another nerf.

btw knight is the king at gathering. bravo

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Ranger Feedback :

First off - very- nice surprise to have some much needed Ranger love last patch, it's been a really fun weekend - and I've had some really enjoyable group vs group sessions which gives food for thought.

The Raycast is a concern, I am still debating if its too powerful or not, it is though nice trying it out.

• If Raycast is here to stay - the Skill Tier giving the Ranger more range is presently a whole node dedicated to one ability : Richocette Shot. Might need a change/second look.

With that said there are still some "minor" mechanical issues which can be adressed which still aren't working for the class.

Good and Bad :

Barrage :

• Feels -very- responsive and fast. Haven't been able to test the damage out 100%, but it seems to be worth using again.

Disengage :

• Not working on a reliable basis, it doesn't which makes it usable in combat.

• Terrain impairs it and it wont work even around the smallest hills and changes in terrain.

• Distance Covered is less than distance run/moved.

• U can trigger it 5+ times in a row and just stacking the cooldowns visually on top of each other.

• The ability doesn't put you into Ranged tray. The speed of the animation seems slow, making it a bit faster might work/feel better.

• With the animation of the "jump/spin" and all the other fancy things. Is it intentional that it can be "bodyblocked". With all that fancy animation it would seem worth making it able to pass over opponents (I believe even Burrowed Duelists can block it).

Richocette Shot :

• Bugs at times and roots you in place, only jumping unbugs it.

Forest Step to Tendon Slice :

• Tendon Slice triggers at times before Forest Step. Forest Step doesn't trigger at all at times. Feels faster at times, at others it feels line having concrete around the feet.

○ With the change to "C" a lowered CD on this ability can give back some of the survivability that was lost, around 20 seconds would be more reasonable. That is a balance issue and not a mechanic, I just snook it in here.

Bombs :

• Not doing the knock up, and exploding when attached to stone or wood.

Twin Surge to Lacerate :

• Refills you -entire- stamina bar, and not 150 stamina (Unless that is our entire stamina bar, of course).

Stake :

• Only applies 100 Attack Power, even though the Tooltip say 200. Cast time - looks like its been lowered and it feels usable, it can be clipped by rolling at 2 seconds, don't know if this is intentional or not..

Invisible Arrows :

• Often the arrows become invisible and leave you with no feedback to your aiming, u can provoke this by left clicking in rapid succession at some point while moving around u will stop firing arrows entirely (an no it's not cause you ran out of arrows - smartass :P)

Left Click :

• Still slowed to 40% when charging... Not sure this is intentional compared to all other classes.

General :

Damage Delay :

• Attacking players with at range often doesnt show damage done - which is rather fustrating. It is range reliant. There is even delays damage done at times.

○ The damage of the Ranger could actually be a bit over the top, when comparing to some of the other classes. I realize that this as well is numbers we're talking here and not mechanics, but when ever a class crits for +25k (+15 seconds of 1500+ bleed) on a non buffed hit, on a combat stance opponent... Then it's too much. I will test this some more...

Lack of Feedback using the arrows :

• Feedback in terms of knowing arrows have in fact been shot, and 'seeing' the arrows being fired. I see the pincusions, but I dont see the arrow flight.

Switching Trays :

• Changing from Melee to Ranged Tray activates either a "Blue Target" or a "Green Cross" problem with this is that when going to the ranged tray the "Blue Target" indicating a tray swap - it's right over my targeting cuticle and it impairs vision.

Arrows NOT stacking above 100 :

• I know that last patch this was bugged and we were able to drag drop arrows on top of eachother to create stacks of 200. A fight can -easily- cost me 50+ arrows. Making this a -huge- expense for the class.

○ A change which would greatly benefit and improve the gameplay for the ranger are : Advanced Arrows are crafted in stacks of 100. Basic Arrows start in stacks of 100.

Hitbox :

• Compared to the hitbox of the other ranged classes, we still have an issue with the ranger. It is much different and it's noticiable.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

I've been playing pretty much exclusively druid, so my feedback is in regards to that. Other than the "C" being completely broken, I feel like the class is in a pretty good place overall; I hadn't got to play until this weekend, since the nerfs hit.

My biggest problem with the druid since I started playing, is that the death tray is just super underwhelming. I think their ability to directly support their group is pretty good, but I keep hoping for the death tray to become some indirect means of support. Aside from the nado for a wall fight, that indirect means of support just isn't there . There needs to be something in the death tray that makes you want to consider bringing that druid instead of another Legionnaire; although admittedly now that you can't see orbs, this might be a step toward that. Still need to experiment there. However, all that keeps me thoroughly entertained right now, is blink.

Edited by Ratking

Something is definitely wrong with the RNG on the confessor book.

Clasp- Purple, Purple, blue= blue

Book binding- green wood, green wood, blue stitched leather = green

Chapters-

1.blue bar, blue leather, green stone= green

2 blue bar, blue leather, green stone= green

3.blue bar, blue leather, green stone= green

4.blue bar, blue leather, green stone= green

Book turned out green and fail on roll...

Looks like it is rolling for the worst possible outcome 90% of the time

Also yesterday I rolled 11 chapters with blue, blue, common.  9-11 rolled common 1 rolled green, 1 rolled blue.

Edited by Ginko

n0MnLtK.png?2

I've gone back and edited my original responses on the knight now that I've had a full weekend to play with him (TLDR version: I actually feel the knight is pretty solid.  Pursuit, chain pull, and the C power need some love, and stamina goes away far too fast, but otherwise me likey).

In non-knight feedback:  I have a really hard time reading the nameplates of people outside my group.  My screen is 1440p, and the names are tiny.  The white names of my groupmates stand out enough that I can read them, but I cannot read the red names at all.    Please increase the font size of the enemy nameplates.   

I am not fond of the soul power change to ultimates.  Maybe I'll get used to it, or will like later iterations better, but I preferred to have the C power available on-call.  Playing a knight it doesn't matter, because the knight C power is custard useless and I use it only to peel groups of people off someone (very very situational).  But I really notice the loss on my myrm, and I notice the loss of the legio's C in particular, as well.

If you're going to keep the loot chests around until you're able to implement higher-rank parcels, please add wood and stone to them.

Edited by durenthal

Something is definitely wrong with the RNG on the confessor book.

Clasp- Purple, Purple, blue= blue

Book binding- green wood, green wood, blue stitched leather = green

Chapters-

1.blue bar, blue leather, green stone= green

2 blue bar, blue leather, green stone= green

3.blue bar, blue leather, green stone= green

4.blue bar, blue leather, green stone= green

Book turned out green and fail on roll...

Looks like it is rolling for the worst possible outcome 90% of the time

Also yesterday I rolled 11 chapters with blue, blue, common.  9-11 rolled common 1 rolled green, 1 rolled blue.

You are lucky. I only get grey secondary ingredients (like pommel or crossguard) from any resources - white, green, blue...