Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Fri, January 27 – Mon, January 30 - Bugs, anomalies and tech issues FEEDBACK

Can't enter the game. I had the same problem last weekend, but hadn't reported it as I saw others had a similar issue and did so. I figured by Sunday with it still not working, I'd wait until this weekend. I was able to play just fine during the previous 2 or 3 weekends, after purchasing a new graphics card.

I get to the lobby, hit join game, and then after a bit of loading it crashes to desktop. Just reloaded to lobby, attempted again, and it crashed to desktop once again.

Game is ran as admin

Fully disabled my firewall (correct ports had been opened, but just to be sure)

Crowfall folder is on the desktop

Updating/bumping this.

I managed to get into the game after many tries, before servers went down for the patch yesterday. Everything was working fine (Didn't notice any mouse hitching!! yayy!). After the patch I have been back to the same issue and yet to make it into the game. So it does work, just rarely.

In the game, when I have the crafting menu open, I cannot use the mousewheel to scroll through the recipes, I have to click and drag the scrollbar to move through the recipe list.  And often when I click on it, it takes several tries before it "grabs" the scrollbar and I can move it.

General :

• Damage Delay - Attacking players with the ranged tray often doesnt show damage done. Even delays damage done at times.

Ranger :

• Disengage : Not working on a reliable basis, it doesn't change tray and it doesn't travel any distance when used.  Terrain impairs it and it wont work even around the smallest hills and changes in terrain. Distance Hungercovered is less than distance run/moved, it appears only to activate the animation.  U can trigger it 5+ times in a row and just stacking the cooldowns visually on top of each other. The ability doesn't put you into Ranged tray. The speed of the animation seems slow, making it a bit faster might work.

• Forest Step to Tendon Slice : Tendon Slice triggers at times before Forest Step.  Forest Step doesn't trigger at all at times.

• Lacerate to Jab : Jab doesn't do the Auto Crit it implies.

• Bombs : Not doing the knock up, and exploding when attached to stone or wood.

• Twin Surge to Lacerate : Refills you -entire- stamina bar, and not 150 stamina (Unless that is our entire stamina bar, of course)

• Rapid Fire : Hits to the right or left of your aim, and is not hitched to your character.  Thus near impossible to aim with, especially on a moving target.

• Richocette Shot : Once Fully charged u can walk around in it.

• Stake : Only applies 100 Attack Power, even though the Tooltip say 200. Cast time - nearly 6 seconds making it extremely situational.

• Invisible Arrows : Often the arrows become invisible and leave you with no feedback to your aiming.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

After dying, completely lost all elements of UI. Seemed to still be working(pressing B would bring up the "Press Alt to return to game"), but nothing popped up. Also seemed to log me out of Sorrow chat...

But global and group chat were still fully functional. 

Image (http://imgur.com/a/cD4Wz

Was fixed after relog, however. 

Edited by BennyNOJets

Im not shure if this is intended but:

today i crafted an advanced shield and leather chest amor with nearly full blue materials and components. The shield had 1 green and 2 blue components.

Ther leather amor turned into a gray one and the Shield into a white quallity one.

I would accept if the downgrading goes into the lowst quallity present of the components presented in the asambily. But the leather amor had only blue parts and turned grey.  I had all potions running.

Edit: I remember when crafting sub components of the sub components i used a singel piece of gray in the leather amor. It still turned to blue quallity and the quallity stayed blue into the final asambily.

This means that just becourse a singel piece of gray ore was used in a sub component of a sub component in the beginning of the craft, the entire craft can turn into a gray quallity one even if the quallity of all shown final components is blue for example.

Edited by Xenotor

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us now!

I learned survivalist small campire and then tried learning survivalist field camp (the skill that follows it).  I was unable to even though the tooltip says I only need to learn one or more prior skills.  Please either fix the skill unlocking or the description that says what the per-requisit is.

logged in and had my FPS stuck at 26, it would drop to 24 sometimes. Moving camera around (sky, ground only) didnt change this. changing graphics settings did not change this (they did change, less shadows etc. from very high to high)

i closed game rebooted and relaunched game and FPS is back to normal.

For reference, using a gtx1070 @ 80+fps on very high. I do have a gsync monitor, but since vsync is disabled in this game... not sure that applies.

just a small thing.  After I died once and was at the temple the large statue was not there and I could not recover my body till I walked around there for a bit then suddenly the statue was there.

I cant play on the EU server anymore.

When i hit F to release crow, i start falling thru the ground.

Happens after relog aswell. Happend to a friend of mine aswell. 

Playing on another server works fine tho.

I cant play on the EU server anymore.

When i hit F to release crow, i start falling thru the ground.

Happens after relog aswell. Happend to a friend of mine aswell. 

Playing on another server works fine tho.

Been there done that...nothing helped. A few relogs and maybe a 3-4 hour pause later it suddenly was ok again, so just keep trying.

May or my not be intendet but the Basic shield doesnt do anything to the legio.

The knight can at least use it to block but not the legio.

So i would sugguest to add some migriation stats to the basic shield otherwise its pretty useless.

logged in and had my FPS stuck at 26, it would drop to 24 sometimes. Moving camera around (sky, ground only) didnt change this. changing graphics settings did not change this (they did change, less shadows etc. from very high to high)

i closed game rebooted and relaunched game and FPS is back to normal.

For reference, using a gtx1070 @ 80+fps on very high. I do have a gsync monitor, but since vsync is disabled in this game... not sure that applies.

Me and some of my guildmates have the same problem.

A guildmates belives there is a problem with a memory leak in the game.

its wreid tough that only a handfull of people have that problem while others dont have it.

I also have a G-sync monitor but G-sync is deactivated so that shouldnt be a problem.

Edited by Xenotor

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us now!

At least 3 times I have logged in to find my equipped harvesting tools missing.  At least twice I have logged in to find equipped armor and/or weapons missing.  This morning I logged in to find my equipped leather breastplate missing as well as my equipped hammer and pick.

Couple of bugs:

* Was crafting a leather chest that requires 25 hides. I didn't have 25 of the same type, I had 17 rare elk hides and 8 rare bear hides. I kept clicking on them to add them to crafting screen, and in the beginning they were replacing each other, but at some point, bear hide became elk hide and I got 25 rare elk hides. Was able to craft the chest successfully.

* I know last patch was focusing on movement mostly, but it's pretty much impossible to test due to msg spikes. Normally msgs are marked at 25ms for me, but every 3-5 seconds I get a spike where they go into 1000+ms spike. After that I get crazy drop of fps (from 65+ down to 2).

* Was killed at some point, spawned back up at the temple and couldn't see any of the interface windows. Inventory, crafting, etc. did not show up at all. Durability display for items was missing too. The only thing that showed was chat window, but only with "Global" tab.

* Drop rate of enhanced body parts seems to be a bit low. You basically get 1 per camp (camps usually have 7 mobs)

* Durability on crafted items seems to be off. I created green hammer with 215 durability. Logged off, logged back in. Hit the stone twice with it and got a message that durability is low. It broke soon there after.

Mail armor crafting is bugged.

ELNkcry.jpg

In this picture, you can see that I have 2 mitigation numbers for piercing. I used 3 armor layers, all with physical mitigation. That's where the .84 is coming from on each of the physical mitigations. I used blue tin/tin/iron and the 3 armor layers to make the metal rings. I got .02 piercing mitigation from the tin/tin/iron. As you can see in the picture, it didn't add the numbers together, instead listing them separately. I hope that .02 isn't intended either because that is a complete waste if that's all we get from it. I might as well use gray resources.

I then experimented on the metal rings. I put 6 points into the grade and the numbers didn't move.

Vt4QBHF.jpg

The mitigation numbers are exactly the same after experimentation as before.

I also tried making metal rings with just the required resources, no armor layers. I used green quality tin/tin/iron and got .02 piercing. No other stats. Experimentation didn't increase the mitigation.

Edit: I forgot to post yesterday that mitigation bonuses on stitched leather don't increase with experimentation either.

Edited by Arkade