Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Fri, January 27 – Mon, January 30 - Bugs, anomalies and tech issues FEEDBACK

I have 12 points in Exceptional Blacksmithing Experimentation. According to the tooltip, this gives me 1.2 Blacksmithing Experimentation. However, when I craft something and get to the experimentation screen, my experimentation is zero.

jzpqkdO.png

ZRgzRyU.jpg

Shouldn't I have 1 point in "Your Skill"?

You have a point in Blacksmithing experimentation, but isn't that stitched leather in Leatherworking?

Edited by mrmoneda

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

Random Equipment losses-- Worse than the take bug!!

Logged in one day to find my blue leather hat and gloves vanished from my toon.

Recreated them

Logged in today to find my PURPLE RAPIER missing..

If you want to know why there is less than 20 people playing this game on any particular server, There is your reason.

We dont mind losing gear in pvp, or even crafting failures but losing items due to no fault of your own-- that is rage quit stuff....

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Recreated them

If you want to know why there is less than 20 people playing this game on any particular server, There is your reason.

We dont mind losing gear in pvp, or even crafting failures but losing items due to no fault of your own-- that is rage quit stuff....

toss it in the soul bank when you log is the best option atm :/

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

Ok...the ghosting of weapons issue. We did some testing tonight and discovered that the "missing weapon bug" where you lose your items (which sometimes come back upon death or changing vessels) actually effects your current damage and vessel effectiveness. We were testing the OP nature of the Myrmidon 6-C combo and noticed that our Myrm's damage wasn't that extreme tonight. We changed weapons between players and discovered that we had "ghosted" weapons still equipped when we removed our crafted weapons. Our powers didn't "gray out" when we unequipped our weapons...and our damage remained the same as naked toons. This caused us to experiment with trying to recover these ghosted weapons. Dying, and then summoning our bodies did not cause the ghosted weapon to unequip or reappear on our corpse/grave. However, switching vessels DID cause the ghosted weapons to appear on our grave and our powers were then "grayed out" as our ghosted weapons were no longer equipped. Equipping our superior crafted weapons caused a marked increase in damage...meaning that our ghosted weapons were over writing our "apparently" equipped weapons. Given the damage before and after, the weapon damage was not cumulative...but the ghosted weapons was the overwriting weapon. The lesson...unequip your items to determine if you have a ghosted weapon actually equipped which is overwriting your apparently equipped items. If your powers don't gray out, you have a ghosted weapon equipped which must be cleared through death/changing of vessels.

And some more...

- Logged out on the second floor of the keep on Sorrow. When I logged back in my character spawned below the keep on the ground, where I could run around and not exit the keep. Multiple relogs changed nothing about it. In the end I foun a spot where I could jump back into the keep.

- The huge FPS drop issues (down to 8 FPS) I had must relate to some memory issues. I kept checking memory, and my RAM usage occasionally went up to 15-16 GB and then constantly stayed there until I closed Crowfall again. On other occasions it went to around 8GB. With 8GB I could still play at mostly 60 FPS with a few spikes. Despite fiddling I couldn´t figure out what exactly triggers it.

- Multiple times I killed people and looted advanced weapons and armor pieces off their corpses. Since I suppose few people run around with those in their inventory I would believe it is the bug I already encountered last patch, where sometimes when you die, your weapon appears on your corpse despite still being on your paperdoll, effectively duping it.

Recreated them

I want to add on to this by saying that I've had gear go missing too and I have thought of a reason why, but I'm not sure if it's right.

I crafted a full set of leather except boots (as I already had some on Sorrow) on Sanctuary using mats from Sanctuary. When I transferred them to the bank and then to my character on Sorrow, they were there, able to be equipped, usable.

When I logged out and back in, everything was gone EXCEPT the gear I crafted and gathered on Sorrow (so tools, the boots, and my weapon).

I thought it was weird anyway, and I probably should have tested this a second time, but I was fairly busy.

Now I'm not sure if this is a cause or even just a coincidence, but it's worth noting.

231e101d88.jpg

Some things I want to report and show before this thread gets closed:

• Some weird reflection bug was going on in this video: https://youtu.be/AuE16sAY_7k Seems the Shield Block didn't end properly when he was knocked down. Some members reported they couldn't damage him and all the damage I did to him was reflected back to me while he was in a knockdowned state and not blocking on my screen.
  • There is still some weird things going with my range and the reticule: https://youtu.be/4TWtWpQ2Wyw It's very annoying and makes it hard to play properly.

Not complaining about balance here, but just for those that want to see me getting slaughtered like a pig by a fellow Confessor: https://youtu.be/s1UAZr15XCM

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

I want to add on to this by saying that I've had gear go missing too and I have thought of a reason why, but I'm not sure if it's right.

I crafted a full set of leather except boots (as I already had some on Sorrow) on Sanctuary using mats from Sanctuary. When I transferred them to the bank and then to my character on Sorrow, they were there, able to be equipped, usable.

When I logged out and back in, everything was gone EXCEPT the gear I crafted and gathered on Sorrow (so tools, the boots, and my weapon).

I thought it was weird anyway, and I probably should have tested this a second time, but I was fairly busy.

Now I'm not sure if this is a cause or even just a coincidence, but it's worth noting.

I have advanced mace, shield and mail chestplate on my knight. I crafted them on Sanctuary, but 100% of the resources were from Misery. Because of the bug, I have been taking my gear off and placing it in the spirit bank before logging out, but I forgot to do it one time yesterday. When I logged back in however, my gear was still there. So maybe there is something to it.

Some things I want to report and show before this thread gets closed:

• Some weird reflection bug was going on in this video: https://youtu.be/AuE16sAY_7k Seems the Shield Block didn't end properly when he was knocked down. Some members reported they couldn't damage him and all the damage I did to him was reflected back to me while he was in a knockdowned state and not blocking on my screen.
  • There is still some weird things going with my range and the reticule: https://youtu.be/4TWtWpQ2Wyw It's very annoying and makes it hard to play properly.

Not complaining about balance here, but just for those that want to see me getting slaughtered like a pig by a fellow Confessor: https://youtu.be/s1UAZr15XCM

I reported quite a while ago that physics impulses mess up Block. They cause the Block animation to cancel, yet the knight keeps on Blocking even after they release RMB. I wasn't sure if this was still happening or not, but that might be the cause.

That damage looks out of whack to me. Not by a mile, but it is too high for the available gear and training by a fair smidgen.

Can't train Knight combat tactics.

C3W3HUd.png

I have the same in my exploration basic skill tree!

There you have blood chance node and bone chance node, related to harvesting animals. The next one whinch is Increase both blood and bone chance dont work too. In tooltips just say you need one previous node to start training but with having those two previous nodes, still can start training...

I bet most further nodes in some trees are just icons!

Why am I unable to train this skill? Seems like a bug. I've trained everything before it in that tree. 

Desktop_02.02.2017_-_20.10.37.01.png

Before they changed the lines of the skill trees (made them thinner) there was also a line from : Strategy Max Health  to  Resilience Increased Mass.  U need to train the Max Health to be able to get to the Increased Mass.

Same thing goes for : Aggression Weapon Damage.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Why am I unable to train this skill? Seems like a bug. I've trained everything before it in that tree.

Think the lines are supposed to go like this:

Eu2Q1PG.png

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!