Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Fri, February 3 – Mon, February 6 - Bugs, anomalies and tech issues FEEDBACK

If you encountered a bug, technical problem or other anomaly, please post about it here. Remember to be as descriptive as possible.

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

So small issue, and I am not sure if its going to be a bug or not.

I was previously training basic woodworking in the basic craft tree.  After the changes to the tree made today basic woodworking no longer lines up with the path I took to get there, now its alchemy.  Woodworking is still training though, I did let it time through a cycle to make sure there wasnt an error.

Will I have access to woodworking when it completes or will i have to train the prereq's. just wanting to know if I should switch over to the woodworking path now or let it go.  

I assume others might run into this same issue.

Kleetus

- Ranger animation got stuck in ranged combatmode. Z didn´t change it and T didn´t either. Swimming the Daggers brought the animation back correctly.

- Something felt off with the raycast of the arrows. Will watch during weekend, could be a lag issue.

- Sanctuary (PvE) is PvP allowed.

- Sometimes when you die you get this 

9BNVakd.jpg

You need to relog into the server if you want the texture back.

Edited by Chekko

- Died from PvP, relogged into the server because some textures were gone like I said :

- Sanctuary (PvE) is PvP allowed.

- Sometimes when you die you get this : http://i.imgur.com/9BNVakd.jpg . You need to relog into the server if you want the texture back.

When you log back and take over your last vessel, you get this HUD bug :

zL6KXe7.jpg

Harvesting stone and the basic hammer broke however i was able to continue harvesting. Never equipped another and was still able to harvest stone. other tools worked as normal.

also logging out to lobby and back in I would get stuck on loading screen with Waiting for Avatar. had to force close and reopen to fix.

Edited by nenmacil

The armour expertise skill for leather doesn't seem to work right.  If I equip a leather chest I get 76 more armour on my knight. If I also equip a leather helmet I get no increase in my armour, where each piece right now should give me 76 extra armour based on how far I have trained it. I have no armour in any of the other slots. 

I launched the client, then I entered the game lobby.  No problems.

When I choose to join the "Misery" server (US West), the game crashes.  It closes immediately.  I did not have this problem the previous week or previous two weeks, so it's new.  I didn't do anything other than that, so I guess this report is not of much help.

Good luck!

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

I launched the client, then I entered the game lobby.  No problems.

When I choose to join the "Misery" server (US West), the game crashes.  It closes immediately.  I did not have this problem the previous week or previous two weeks, so it's new.  I didn't do anything other than that, so I guess this report is not of much help.

Good luck!

Suffering from this for the third weekend in a row ( maybe fourth, I never tried to log in during 3.11).. I was able to get into the game once last weekend after trying and crashing 10+ times. My loading bar (circle?) doesn't move, I noticed the one time I was able to get in, that it was moving and trying to load.

What changed after 3.10 that may be causing this? That was the last time I was able to play consistently with no problems.

Edited by Ratking

Noble Blood on the knight is broken. Doesn't provide a barrier whether it hits a target or not. 

I had a case where my chicken ticker said I was full, but I had the no HP regen debuff:

iPREOQO.jpg

I had another bug where I died and got the white screen. I logged out to the lobby, then back in and recalled my vessel:

UlSJjHB.jpg

As you can see, the bubble that shows when you are in crow form was still there, though it let me walk outside of it. Also, I had several extra UI widgets.

Later, I crafted an advanced mace. Before I logged off, I unequipped the mace by right clicking it, but an image of the mace remained on my character screen. You can see both maces in the screenshot below. After logging out, I logged back in and the mace in my character window was gone.

x4s1vB8.png

I also crashed twice with a "Too many threads" error. They both occurred after logging out to the lobby and then attempting to log back in to a server.

Confessor jump+dash just causes me to drop straight to the ground, still can't dash.

Spawned as a duelist, showed 62.5k pips in my resource bar :\

Doobers are spawning like 10 feet above slag ndoes.

Cutting Grit is dropping correctly. 

Edited by canvox

ok Here is the initial list

Pve Server is FULL LOOT PVP -- pretty sure that is a bug... Carebears and crafters Beware

Chests on Sanctuary are dropping high level mats

Left click attack on duelist often gets stuck, you cant just hold it down

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995