Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Stepping up the frequency - Official discussion thread

I often hear the word milestones used, is there a running list of accomplished/next in line milestones?

Hunger Dome was the first milestone. Then Hunger Dome 2.0 I suppose, followed by Siege Perilous, Big World and Big World 2. No idea what the next milestone is, but it will probably involve EKs/Parcel building tools.

Hunger Dome was the first milestone. Then Hunger Dome 2.0 I suppose, followed by Siege Perilous, Big World and Big World 2. No idea what the next milestone is, but it will probably involve EKs/Parcel building tools.

That's all for past milestones.

Then in the list of next milestones there is an other "more playble" module called Throne War announced last april. 

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/11588-throne-war-module-overview-official-discussion-thread/

It is unknown in which position of that list Throne War is now. :P

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

ill admit im 100% ignorant in regards to these kind of fundraising campaigns, but seems oddly counter-intuitive that rules would require you stay fairly quiet during a fundraising activity rather than actively trying to... idk, showcase things to help raise funds.  lol.  But i have seen my fair share of strange regulations.

I would love to get into EK's and see thralls and other stuff in action

That's all for past milestones.

Then in the list of next milestones there is an other "more playble" module called Throne War announced last april. 

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/11588-throne-war-module-overview-official-discussion-thread/

It is unknown in which position of that list Throne War is now. :P

The article itself says that it is a stepping stone to siege perilous and if that's already happened then maybe it already happened or got scrapped along the way.

I would love to get into EK's and see thralls and other stuff in action

The article itself says that it is a stepping stone to siege perilous and if that's already happened then maybe it already happened or got scrapped along the way.

Big World is the stepping stone between siege perilous (which happened last summer) and whatever is next. Which, with all that's being tested now, will probably be the Throne War. Small, short campaigns coupled with limited EK building.

There's a backlog of post-upgrade issues we need to deal with for the forums before we can get the Investor forums up since those will require a little web developer time to finalize. It won't be too much longer, though. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

On 1/25/2017 at 10:57 PM, Zybak said:

I hope you guys can hit your Summer 2017 launch date you talked about in the investor webinar. Things do seem to be coming together more quickly now.

I would rather they go live when the game is entirely ready, including all the bells and whistles, even if that means we have to wait until 2018. Today's consumer market is ruthless and unforgiving. Ship something half backed and you'll be bitched to death. I don't want Crowfall to be the next No Man's Sky.

18 hours ago, trismegistus said:

I would rather they go live when the game is entirely ready, including all the bells and whistles, even if that means we have to wait until 2018. Today's consumer market is ruthless and unforgiving. Ship something half backed and you'll be bitched to death. I don't want Crowfall to be the next No Man's Sky.

"No Man's Sky" numbers would be an insane success for "Crowfall". The problem with former were unrealistic expectations and irrational hype from the players. The game itself turned out just like I'd expected.

"Crowfall" could work as an Early Access launch title, but it's very far away from beta status.

PS: interesting nick

Edited by Doradur