Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ravenfury

duskwalker

Welcome to Ravenfury!

I hate trying to describe a guild. I've done this for a couple other games but guilds either take their post too seriously or use a total of 4-5 words. I’m starting to think that I’m over-thinking this and you are losing interest so here:

Who are we?

We are Ravenfury. We are a group of players from different MMOs with a common interest in finding something new. We don’t only want to play Crowfall, we want to help shape it and encourage its growth. We hope to embody the spirit of the game, no matter the curve balls that will be sent our way in the next month.

Why us?

As a guild, our focus is on creating a supportive environment for any and all players who wish to experience Crowfall to the max. This will manifest itself in strong bonds between players, an accepting atmosphere, and desire to be the best. If you are prepared for the brutality of a pure PVP MMORPG, we are recruiting until Beta is released.

Our Website: http://ravenfuryguild.enjin.com/

Current Member List:

Rhae – Queen

Winterstone – King

Duskwalker – Admin

Da Random Bro – Admin

Philli – Admin

Mogar - Admin

Kvothe

Edhphamily

DeadSpot

Rekswez

Medabaron

Shinjuki

Edited by duskwalker

Look forward to seen you in the battlefield Ravenfury! Seems thar is so many guilds here already its quite exciting actually. We will just have to see how many stay once we understand the full picture of Crowfall.

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

Look forward to seen you in the battlefield Ravenfury! Seems thar is so many guilds here already its quite exciting actually. We will just have to see how many stay once we understand the full picture of Crowfall.

See you out there!

what are the chances where a game named Crowfall, would have a guild started up for it named Ravenfury?  I like the name Crowfuzzy for a newly created startup guild it has a much more extreme tilt to it...very intimidating

EZgFne1.png

what are the chances where a game named Crowfall, would have a guild started up for it named Ravenfury?  I like the name Crowfuzzy for a newly created startup guild it has a much more extreme tilt to it...very intimidating

You should start it, we can be rivals  :P

It was voted upon by some of our guild officers. Admittedly, not what I expected, but that's what we got. 

GUILD UPDATE: Because of recent releases, we will have both a casual PvE group and a PvP core. I'd also like to welcome recent members DeadSpot and Rekswez into the guild as well. We hope to expand more as time goes on.

Edited by da random bro

GUILD UPDATE: Keep up with Ravenfury anytime with the Ravenfury Twitter Feed. There you will find our interpretations and speculation about Crowfall and important guild announcements.

twitter.com/ravenfuryguild

We would also like to welcome Medabaron and Shinjuki into the guild. We are always accepting of new members, both experienced and novice.

Edited by duskwalker