Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Orcnade

<Malice>[NA][Chaos] a loving group of criminals outlaws and murderers

LERRXLz.png

<Malice> is recruiting anyone ("sick" individuals that are forced to hide their barbaric nature at work) that wants to progress and will slaughter everyone that gets in our way to victory. We are an honorless group of savages that take PvP serious , but also like to have fun at the same time by torturing our enemies after stealing all their loot. We won't tell you what you can or can't do but, we will ask that you ready your weapons when the time comes to pillage. We don't care much of your past experiences, this is a new game,  a clean slate, and what you bring to the table is what matters. We may be criminals, outlaws and murderers but, if you're one of us then we will take care of you, if you're not then you are the enemy.

Our faction for pre-alpha 4.0 will be Chaos

The following roles need to be filled:

• Combatants

• Crafters

• Gatherers

• Siege Warfare

Rules:We don't like to lock our members behind rules so they are free to do what ever they want as long as it's not bannable.

• Join the guild discord

• Be in discord if you are a part any guild PvP

• Try your best to show up to guild events(we know real life comes up)

If you would like to join or have more questions then add me on Discord Orcnade#4820

Current games our members are playing:

• Black Desert Online

• Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

• World of Warcraft

• League of Legends

• Overwatch

• Final Fantasy XIV

• Heroes of the Storm

• Battlefield 1

• EVE Online

• The Elder Scrolls Online

Drunk Nights:

Sometimes we will go out and murder people and who ever gets the killing blow takes a shot of what ever they are drinking

Edited by Orcnade

Hi,  

Fishing around for a Guild, notice you also have people playing BF series which I am die hard player of.  Thought I would check you guys out.  Play time is currently here and there but i joined the discord and will see if i can jump in from time to time.  Currently I have gathering up resources to make gear for 5.2.1 campaign testing.

Regards.

Edited by GRiPSViGiL