Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone :) So excited for Crowfall as it stands its def a game i been looking to play for a very long time and i cant wait for Alpha testing!

That being figured i would go into my gaming experience and such. Been gaming since i was very young started off with Sega Genesis for me, primarily sonic and NBA Jams :P I later started getting into MMORPGs after i played Runescape in highschool and kinda went on from thar. My first real taste for PvP (if you can call it that lol) came from a game called Mabinogi where i would rez camp nibs just to troll them since in Mabinogi after you died in elf vs giant pvp you came back to life in the same exact spot so you just spammed 1 skill on someone over and over again till they alt+f4, was so mean back then it would go on sometimes as long as an hour lololol.

I was in a guild called Bliss who ran one of the servers channels (7) and if one of us would get attacked a simple message in guild chat would cause players from Bliss to come outta nowhere and KoS all players in the area to the point where no one would be allowed to turn on pvp or risk getting camped by the entire guild, often times wars in the main town would erupt was amazing fun when such events happened. Ive never had so much fun in a game going guild vs all to establish dominance over a territory or channel(7) in this case. It got to the point where multiple guilds would create secrete alliances to raid us to try to take control over the channel. Of course thar was zero reward for this type of pvp win or lose it was done 100 percent in fun or trolling or hate against us for some lol.

Few years later i played Aika in beta and had my first proper taste of RvR style combat and was instantly attracted to it. I joined the Feonir faction and we were being lead by our Lord Marshal Sektor who imo at the time a great leader. Thar was so much faction pride in Aika. Was just amazing to see someone lead masses amounts of people on relic runs pushing through the enemy lines and putting up bits of motivational speeches every now and then in chat. Was the most incredible feeling. But because its insane grind i was turned off by the game and left soon after our Lord Marshal Sektor was banned (accused of botting to level since lvling was such a pain).

I then played a bunch of random games and landed on GW2 after hearing about that. The mechanics of that game were amazing, so i stuck with it since beta till now. I would go and xfer(server transfer) about, learning from top tier guilds, and how they ran and communicated with thar guild and alliances, and watching what tactics they used on the enemy. After a while i figured thar was things i could do much better then most and decided i wanted to lead my own group and started a guild called Better Metal Snake [bMS] which later renamed to Always Attack [ATK](and nowIN 2015 went back to our original name BMS ). It was the best gaming experience of my life. Leading men who trust you in the battlefield and coming out victorious. Sadly though GW2 has seen no real updates to WvW and alot of the best guilds have retired from gw2 along with my own, though many of my guildies still stay in contact with me and each other from the bonds we made.

These experiences are what have me so excited for Crowfall in particular everything that has been said about it has peaked my interest. And playing a game focused on RvR style pvpwhere i can actually enjoy all aspects of the game. This is exactly what im looking for rather then playing in a small themepark like GW2 or ESO where all i did was RvR and missed out on 90 percent of the game because of it. Very much looking forward to learning more about Crowfall and testing it when i get the opportunity.

TL:DR

Very excited for Crowfall, cant wait to test it and find out if ima bring my guild Better Metal Snake [bMS] here! I also have lots of faith in the developers to make this the type of game i been looking forward to for a long time.

Edited by krevra

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

I would surely follow a great leader when I recognize one!

I guess the adventures with your guild must have been very thrilling, it looked like a tight-knit community of players.

Sega Genesis +1, Spawn Camping -1  ;)

Edited by courant101

I was there when this happened. Usually helping him camp xD

B L I S S _ F O R E V E R

EDIT: I would actually like to elaborate more on this. Consider this post my eulogy to Mabinogi. To the good times!

It was a chilly morning outside the gates of Dunbarton. The fireplace blazing in the middle of the town square. When suddenly the silence of the night is shattered by the arrival of the elves. Papayafields (me) runs to his horse but its already too late. Two elves with no clothes on are down on him almost instantly. Their bows shooting two arrows at a time, they pin him down at his death point. The second elf chased away his companion. She was a beautiful girl, she was. But there is no saving her now. He returns after a quick chase, and with a cracked, childish voice he calls out to his comrades in the cold of the night.

"KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! THE RED ONE IS NEARBY!"

It appears our elven friends are smarter than we thought, for at that moment, in a furious flash of red and black, the elves were struck by unholy arrows. They did not stand a chance. Krevra had arrived, and with a flurry of arrows, he pinned them to the floor as I was able to make my escape. With a quickly pressed key combination, I summoned my ostrich, Coquito. I was barely able to pull out my ice-wand before Coquito trapped the nearest elf with a never-ending barrage of ice bolts. As I crystalized the air around me into a spear as cold as the deepest ocean, meant to silence the elf cowering at my feet, Krevra yells at me from across the square;

"Fool, this one is in Arms. Let's camp him instead!"

Edited by redjoker5

Our old glory days hahahahahahahaha, People called Redjoker5 Blue and me Red cause we wore blue and red muffler robes.

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH