Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The master of dodging, perfecting his craft...

Helix

LOL, took me a min but I caught up.

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

Just noticed I got 637 likes and just over 700 post. Must be saying something right!

Edited by krevra

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

It's hard to nail 500 or so more posts than you have likes. But apparently it is possible.

Especially with the "James Goblin" phenomenon. 

You have to have a pretty crappy post for him to not like it, or such a high volume that the poor little fella just can't keep up.

I prefer to think of him like these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiFmdPl3lSA

That is what a certain thread currently feels like right now.

PLAY TO CRUSH

I prefer to think of him like these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiFmdPl3lSA

Haha, you are right. It is amazing how they ruined such a great movie by making two more piles of garbage. I saw the 2nd Matrix opening night and walked out 30 minutes into the movie after waiting there for hours. I can't even enjoy the original movie anymore knowing that the other two exist.

Haha, you are right. It is amazing how they ruined such a great movie by making two more piles of garbage. I saw the 2nd Matrix opening night and walked out 30 minutes into the movie after waiting there for hours. I can't even enjoy the original movie anymore knowing that the other two exist.

Wait, they made two more movies about the Matrix?

I had no idea, I thought there was only the one.