Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tinnis

Video - EU Caldera and CFC - 3 way group fight, violent tower building and improvised alliance

Just some fun footage from saturday test from the European server. (laggy patch!)

Caldera's 4 man group ran into the german community CFC's multiple groups.

Videos of group fighting along with both planned and improvised teamwork....

3 group free for all fight:

Crowfall - Druid - Caldera and CFC - 4v4v4 group fight

7wbQCCF.jpg

A new tower building record? (and subsequent violent end after its collpase...) Also we are European so its a leaning tower?

Crowfall - Caldera and CFC - Cross guild tower building (and violent collapse)

jV6wtwU.png

Improvised alliance when another guild group (US's -W-) decided to crash our tower building party

Crowfall - Druid - Caldera and CFC repel american invaders improvised alliance

nbn0RCx.jpg

(quite the laggy challenge with no text/voice chat co-ordination and friendly fire along with limited name familarity between guilds)

and bonus clip of post group wipe druid survival running/juking versus the multiple CFC groups...before they eventually got distracted with each other rather than their bloodlust for the only remaining caldera druid... :) Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Improvised alliance when another guild group (US's -W-) decided to crash our tower building party

Crowfall - Druid - Caldera and CFC repel american invaders improvised alliance

nbn0RCx.jpg

(quite the laggy challenge with no text/voice chat co-ordination and friendly fire along with limited name familarity between guilds)

and bonus clip of post group wipe druid survival running/juking versus the multiple CFC groups...before they eventually got distracted with each other rather than their bloodlust for the only remaining caldera druid... :)

Fun fights on Euro, but you conveniently left out the following fight where you got mopped up.  You also fail to mention you had 11 vs our 5.  Here's the video showing BOTH fights.

https://youtu.be/j1wiPJLeUrk

See you soon!

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Fun fights on Euro, but you conveniently left out the following fight where you got mopped up.  You also fail to mention you had 11 vs our 5.  Here's the video showing BOTH fights.

The only one I see from Caldera in that second fight is Tinnis. All the others left to go to bed prior. You can't really say you're fighting us in the second part. I realize you don't know our names, the game doesn't help making that easier.

Seems like great and fun fights though, so please come again. :)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

The only one I see from Caldera in that second fight is Tinnis. All the others left to go to bed prior. You can't really say you're fighting us in the second part. I realize you don't know our names, the game doesn't help making that easier.

Seems like great and fun fights though, so please come again. :)

Yeah all we knew is that you guys had significantly more numbers than we had at both engagements.

We'll all learn one another's names after enough blood is spilled.

I had fun in both fights.

Edited by coolwaters

See you soon!

Looks like it was fun. But Winterblades is still hugging meta with your 2 confessor, 2 legionaire, 1 myrm combo. Since you want to point out that you "mopped up" in a 11 v 5. It should also be pointed out how hard you try in pre-alpha.

Fun fights on Euro, but you conveniently left out the following fight where you got mopped up. You also fail to mention you had 11 vs our 5. Here's the video showing BOTH fights.

See you soon!

Yeah all we knew is that you guys had significantly more numbers than we had at both engagements.

We'll all learn one another's names after enough blood is spilled.

I had fun in both fights.

As above.

There were only ever 4 Caldera members present in the first fight with you.

The rest were the german CFC community. We were not on cross guild voice chat. (and only barely know each others names)

(by the way we would of happily had a free for all 4v4v4v5 - despite your try hard composition - if you'd announced yourself on the server chat - after coolwaters i think came up to us basically solo and got killed then called in your group for round two "sneak attack". you were also the only ones in a 5 man group).

Yes afterwoods you managed to kill me once when I was messing around with the CFC guys (again no voice) for a little bit after the other three caldera members had logged off.

So wupdeedoo - have a meta cookie!

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

No need to get upset Tinnis. You posted a video that included a few fights and Dame just posted the rest of the fights in that series. We didn't know about your ad hoc "alliance." We were just lookin' for some fun and we found it (TY btw).

As CW Orange pointed out, we did have the toons logged in that actually work. Nobody was told what to play. It's rational to expect players to lean toward the ATs that work better. We needed em' too with that many euros runnin' around.

Again, was fun and I get better performance over there than on East (on the accounts that can even log into East) despite East being very close to me, geographically.

@damebix on the secound vid, 1 grp was prepared to logout and some others did some training .... so nothing special ;)
Another thing is that we (CFC) splited up in 2 channels and (like tinnis said) we barely know each others.

The BIG fact is that was our biggest fight atm and for some guys the frist fight with 2 groups. So we are a bunch of noobs :D:D:D

But yeah u killed us on the secound fight ;)

After all i had alot of fun visit us again on EU ;D

Edited by DravoiX

rUQlYHs.png