Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xenotor

Advanced harvesting runestone stat gathering list.

In this list we can see that there are currently 5 of 15 possible Harvesting / Excavation stat combinations implemented.

( Im lazy so im only gonna write Harvesting down below but ofcourse Excavation is meant too.)

In this thread i would like to gather more ideas for Stat outcomes. If possible i like to fill out all 15 slots. Offcourse the more the better.

Maybe in the future the Runestone crafting can be made even better with optional layers that give aditional stats to the final runestone.

This is what we currently have:

1.) harvest Critical Ammount ( not sure why its only on the knife and crit chance on the others.

I would put Crit ammount on all in that line and crit chance on a different ore combination.)

2.) harvest crit chance

3.) harvest chance special ( blood , gems etc)

4.) Plenthoria of meat / dust

5.) Beneficial harvest chance

Here are some ideas:

6.) harvesting crit dmg chance. ( increases the chance that your hits do critical dmg.)

7.) harvesting critical dmg multiplier ( adds a multiplier on the critical hit dmg.)

8.) Eco harvesting chance ( adds a chance to not use any stamina on hit when harvesting.)

9.) Mining boost chance ( adds a chance to gain a buff that increases the mining lvl by X for Y seconds .)

10.) Decreases the decay of the tool per hit.

11.)  Adds a chance to not take tool decay on a hit.

12.) Swing speed ( swing your tool faster, giving you more node dps but comes with faster tool dacay as a result)

13.) silent harvesting ( make less noise while harvesting)

14.) Revealing pulse. ( adds a chance on final node breakdown to send out a X meters wide pulse that reveals all stealthed players for Z seconds)

15.) Last hit chance : chance to fully destroy a node in one last hit when the node HP are below X% (where X% represent 3-4 normal hits in total)

{Thanks Eaden}

I would like the get your opinion on this topic and if possible some more ideas for stat outcomes or nice effects.

Edited by Xenotor

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us now!

added 2 * tool decay variants

added swing speed

added silent harvesting

added Revealing pulse

Edited by Xenotor

o8WHnLc.png

Tool decay reduction is in the harvesting/excavation skill lines. Let's not go overboard till we figure out how much those impact the overall lifespan of a tool.   I need repeat business you know :o

Edited by Rhast

15 - Last hit chance : chance to fully destroy a node in one last hit when the node HP are below X% (where X% represent 3-4 normal hits in total)

You are welcome my Xeno. I know I made your day. :)

Edited by Eaden

Tool decay reduction is in the harvesting/excavation skill lines. Let's not go overboard till we figure out how much those impact the overall lifespan of a tool.   I need repeat business you know :o

Most of the buffs are allready in the skill line. The one we currently have are too. So thats nothing new to it. Balancing is just changing numbers so it should be fine anyway.

The goal was to have all combinations be meaningfull and now they are. However im still open to suggestion after all some of the buffs are just variations of each other.

15 - Last hit chance : chance to fully destroy a node in one last hit when the node HP are below X% (where X% represent 3-4 normal hits in total)

You are welcome my Xeno. I know I made your day. :)

you sure did ;)  thanks man B)

o8WHnLc.png