Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tark20

Possibility of bugged weapons/armor?

I don’t ever wright on forums because.. well I don’t care and my grammar is horrible (esl) but I do enjoy watching the banter.

I’d like to add that there is one piece of the puzzle here that I think should be known.

The bug where your items disappear from you character (what happened to Narsille’s book) is also known to have the items re-appear on your character if you die. For example the purple poleaxe I looted off Jah this weekend was probably due to that same bug. Ask Jah, did you lose a pole axe to the bug? Riku is very thankful for that btw!

I certainly hope that Jah knows enough not to go into a Sugoi battle with a purple in his inventory, hence my assumption.

My guess is Narsille lost the book to the bug (I recall the moment it happened) then Dolmar killed him and it re-appeared in his inventory on death. Question is… did Dolmar delete it?

As for Sugoi cheating… I guess you don’t have to take my word for it but I’m new and I was baffled at the lengths we go to ensure no one exploits, cheats or has an unfair advantage that shouldn’t be allowed. They take that $h!t very seriously. Hell, I couldn’t even do the cocksuck jump on my fessor for like the first month it was out.

At the end of the day it will all get wiped, new bugs, duping and… who knows what’s next but I’m sure to tune in to see what you rascals are bitching about next ;)

Edited by Brightdance

You guys are pathetic. The ones trying so hard to spread this rumor. I suppose since Eternal Whiners got rekt a few too many times in a pre-alpha test, you gotta find a safe place to defend yourself in chat and forums. It's hilarious. Like people who get headshotted a couple times in other games by a decent player and start accusing him of aimhacks because he can't land a headshot himself. 

As for Kylo/VN, I sincerely doubt anyone from Sugoi even fought you this weekend. I doubt you even play the game. And even if you do, I know there was no one in the guild using bugged weapons this weekend. Just show the video if it exists dude. Because I know it doesn't. You're just a liar and a troll. Go have fun in your little Psugoi thread and RP your spy accounts in the forums. 

Narsille crafted a bugged book, which was promptly reported here over a week ago:

https://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/15355-fri-jan-20%E2%80%93-mon-jan-23-bugs-anomalies-and-tech-issues-feedback/page-3

Narsille lost that book to the log off bug a couple hours after creating it. The other image VN linked on our vid thread is a poor fake. Should be easy for a dev to check the serial number and prove it's fake. Here's an example of how easy it is to Photoshop an image: 

unknown.png

But hey, carry on with your little forumbaning. Worked for you when you were teenagers back in 2003, who knows. Might work in 2017 for a bunch of pathetic adults again. 

You're right. I spent several hundred dollars on amber just so I can mess with you guys. Why are you asking me to show a video? Did I say a video existed?  With that attitude I wish I did have a video so I can shove it in your face. 

Like I said, I didn't really have an issue with you guys using a bugged weapon. My only issue was getting killed by the same confessor over and over again several times. I got over it and logged on to a different sever. No big deal until you make a big deal out of it. 

Holy poorly made socks guys... It's a pre-alpha... Bugged stuff happens.

The book that dolmar has was reported over a week ago and was NOT ONCE used on a player.  If you guys go read the bug report thread from the 20th-23rd you will find the exact same book with the exact same serial number.  Yes that book was made, but was never used on anyone.  we didn't figure out the repro steps on it. 

https://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/15355-fri-jan-20–-mon-jan-23-bugs-anomalies-and-tech-issues-feedback/?p=319188

If anyone has any proof that any weapon like that was USED ON A PLAYER from one of our guys... please post it here... cause i would LOVE to see.... Please... please post it here.

There was a player who did figure it out... Not Sugoi.  The guys name is Zhetty, who has emailed and reported the repro steps.

Agree'd, bugged stuff happens. But are you completely denying that you guys have never used a bug to your advantage in BW? I find it hard to believe.

Holy poorly made socks guys... It's a pre-alpha... Bugged stuff happens.

The book that dolmar has was reported over a week ago and was NOT ONCE used on a player.  If you guys go read the bug report thread from the 20th-23rd you will find the exact same book with the exact same serial number.  Yes that book was made, but was never used on anyone.  we didn't figure out the repro steps on it. 

https://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/15355-fri-jan-20–-mon-jan-23-bugs-anomalies-and-tech-issues-feedback/?p=319188

If anyone has any proof that any weapon like that was USED ON A PLAYER from one of our guys... please post it here... cause i would LOVE to see.... Please... please post it here.

There was a player who did figure it out... Not Sugoi.  The guys name is Zhetty, who has emailed and reported the repro steps.

It is alpha Prealpha even and I would love all of this to be sorted out before game launch . I do have good fights with sugoi with that being said I hope they make it to launch . On another note the bug of the item disappearing only disappeared from the char model meaning it had to be equipped in order to catch that bug that causes it to disappear. Equipped items disappeared on a re-logging in . So the book was equipped and prepared for use. Only issue I have is them owning up to it. I don't care if they tested the book its prealpha. I don't care if they made other weapons again its prealpha. I am glad they reported it. But I would like them to own up to using the item.

Kylo

Just to clarify:  Where you the confessor that was repeatedly coming up to the Sugoi keep and then getting killed by Durenthal (and occasionally by me?)

If so, I can assure you that neither of use were using bugged weapons.

I was wearing so-so blue and green armor with +20 or so to attack power and a green book.

I don't know specifically what Durenthal was using, however, we have tried to equipped him with good weapons / armors.

WAZ6Fov.png

"The cinnabar is a lie"

Agree'd, bugged stuff happens. But are you completely denying that you guys have never used a bug to your advantage in BW? I find it hard to believe.

LOL... If you have been playing this game for any length of time you have used a bug to your advantage, even if unintentional.  For ANYONE to deny that would be a lie.

If you choose to reread my post, you will see that in no where do I claim what you seem to be getting at. Not even sure how could even infer that from what I said, but I digress.  What I am asking for is proof that what you claimed in your OP is true.  The thing is, no one from our guild fought you this weekend... not once, or at least didn't tell us.  A with a loud mouth like you we usually talk about it and give each other high fives and pats on the ass when we score the kill.

This whole thing started when Facerip and friend got 1v2'd by one of our guys... Man, he cried so hard.  Clearly got yourself, and Wor on board and just started spewing poorly made socks in discord and on the forums and Sorrow chat for a smear campaign against us.  And the thing is... facerip records his stuff, so, if this did happen you bet your ass he would record us 'exploiting' if he got the chance.  Instead, after crying so loud someone sent him an image of the book that was reported a week ago and rolled with it. That book was reported, but never used on a player.  I don't see why this is such a big deal to everyone.

There was then an attempt to photoshop a weapon with durenthal's name on it.  Man.. was Duren disgruntled.  Duren HATES cheaters and cheating.... So we photo shopped our own weapon, which you can see a few posts in to this thread.  If you read the description in the yellow text you can see "photoshop is mad easy, brah".  That was literally done in minutes.

The people making these claims are the biggest loud mouths this game has to offer so far.  There are more coming, but come on people.  If anyone buys the poorly made socks these guys are selling i feel bad for you.

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

It is alpha Prealpha even and I would love all of this to be sorted out before game launch . I do have good fights with sugoi with that being said I hope they make it to launch . On another note the bug of the item disappearing only disappeared from the char model meaning it had to be equipped in order to catch that bug that causes it to disappear. Equipped items disappeared on a re-logging in . So the book was equipped and prepared for use. Only issue I have is them owning up to it. I don't care if they tested the book its prealpha. I don't care if they made other weapons again its prealpha. I am glad they reported it. But I would like them to own up to using the item.

You can reread our posts above.  We admit that book was made, we admit that Narsille used it on boars, we admit it was reported, we admit that we couldn't figure out how to reproduce the bug, we admit the item was 'lost' and looted off someone.

What we will not admit to is using it on another player, because it never happened.

I would like to add that originally we thought the book shown in this thread was 'deleted' cause we didn't know at the time the items that were 'lost' could be looted after death.  We originally claimed internally that it was photoshopped, but after talking with some of our accusers and further investigation it we realized that the item was 'lost' and looted.

Sugoi is actually filled with friendly, honest people. Be courteous and respectful to us and we will respect you back.  For some reason there are some people trying to vilify us when there is no reason to and zero proof of what is being claimed here.  What is being claimed? That this item was used on players and 'killed them over and over'. 

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

LOL... If you have been playing this game for any length of time you have used a bug to your advantage, even if unintentional.  For ANYONE to deny that would be a lie.

If you choose to reread my post, you will see that in no where do I claim what you seem to be getting at. Not even sure how could even infer that from what I said, but I digress.  What I am asking for is proof that what you claimed in your OP is true.  The thing is, no one from our guild fought you this weekend... not once, or at least didn't tell us.  A with a loud mouth like you we usually talk about it and give each other high fives and pats on the ass when we score the kill.

This whole thing started when Facerip and friend got 1v2'd by one of our guys... Man, he cried so hard.  Clearly got yourself, and Wor on board and just started spewing poorly made socks in discord and on the forums and Sorrow chat for a smear campaign against us.  And the thing is... facerip records his stuff, so, if this did happen you bet your ass he would record us 'exploiting' if he got the chance.  Instead, after crying so loud someone sent him an image of the book that was reported a week ago and rolled with it. That book was reported, but never used on a player.  I don't see why this is such a big deal to everyone.

There was then an attempt to photoshop a weapon with durenthal's name on it.  Man.. was Duren disgruntled.  Duren HATES cheaters and cheating.... So we photo shopped our own weapon, which you can see a few posts in to this thread.  If you read the description in the yellow text you can see "photoshop is mad easy, brah".  That was literally done in minutes.

The people making these claims are the biggest loud mouths this game has to offer so far.  There are more coming, but come on people.  If anyone buys the poorly made socks these guys are selling i feel bad for you.

Wait are you saying vanguard 1v2 us lol?

Locking this thread down. We are aware of the bugged items and are working on a fix. Once we are sure they can no longer be crafted, we will wipe everything to get them out of the tests. This is part of the pre-alpha experience.

Sugoi (and many other guilds) floods us with thorough reports to help us remove exploits from the game, including extensive footage of this particular issue. If you suspect that a player or a guild is cheating, send an email to support@crowfall.com and we will handle it. Public accusations are inflammatory and disruptive and will be treated as personal attacks.

Max Lancaster, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @crowfallgame | Like us on Facebook