Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Projectile Lifetime/Duration

Anthrage

This has been mentioned several times in the past, but as we are farther along and recently nerfed, I would like to see this skill-training applied to not Gaea's Wail, but also to Will O' Wisp, Orbs and perhaps even Wicked Winds. Having it impact only GW is absurd, you may as well change the skill to be GW specific and have it buff more than the lifetime/range in that case, such as it's damage or the DoT duration. If the lifetime extension does not apply to at LEAST Wisp, then you are basically wasting our time with this weak-ass node.

I think this is just a bug. In HD I had a Fessor trained over 100 in this and his LMB range was up to almost 50 IIRC.

Right now this node doesn't work for Rangers, Fessors save maybe 3 and Druid Bear nuke.

Has to be a bug.

For confessors, it doesn't work on her LMB range because they changed it to a ray cast with a fixed ranged that does not get modified by this.

C4sIZDW.gif

For confessors, it doesn't work on her LMB range because they changed it to a ray cast with a fixed ranged that does not get modified by this.

I assumed that was the case, however, in my view that's a form over substance, hindsight kinda' thing. The training is clearly intended to make attacks travel further. They should just mod the numbers however they see fit and apply it to all attacks.

I assumed that was the case, however, in my view that's a form over substance, hindsight kinda' thing. The training is clearly intended to make attacks travel further. They should just mod the numbers however they see fit and apply it to all attacks.

I do not get why they would label that duration and not range...   seems the skill was thought of for Druid orbs yet ???  

ALSO, are Druids now forced into death tray opener to gain soul points?  Not that a short offensive opener was not done, it just seem forced now since you wouldn't ever want to get caught by the new knigit 3x lmb, have no blink, no C, and become a virtual sexual assault victim.  OR we have to just take a few solid slaps like good little b*tches to get our C so we can heal our own abuse?

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

I do not get why they would label that duration and not range...   seems the skill was thought of for Druid orbs yet ???  

ALSO, are Druids now forced into death tray opener to gain soul points?  Not that a short offensive opener was not done, it just seem forced now.

I agree on your first point. I had to test it back in HD to make sure what it did because the name is unclear.

Agree on the second as well. Have to see how it works, but if healing doesn't generate points then they're (more) screwed.

I agree on your first point. I had to test it back in HD to make sure what it did because the name is unclear.

Agree on the second as well. Have to see how it works, but if healing doesn't generate points then they're (more) screwed.

Yah if healing doesn't generate soul power I think it's safe to say that druid is even less viable than it was. Thorns nerfs, C changes, etc...Just keep putting druid further behind. Which is a huge bummer as I've really wanted to put more time into the class.

Yah if healing doesn't generate soul power I think it's safe to say that druid is even less viable than it was. Thorns nerfs, C changes, etc...Just keep putting druid further behind. Which is a huge bummer as I've really wanted to put more time into the class.

And getting jumped by a knight is not a pretty sight, a nonslippery Druid is a dead Druid.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

I am not going to mince words, I am very disappointed by what I've seen out of ACE regards to combat dynamics and AT design. In some ways it's like it was designed by a 5-year old with ADD on meth. There are some basic principles they are simply ignoring and while AT themselves can be balanced, their infrastructure and design decisions contain some major flaws in this context. Finding it hard to understand how they see combat gameplay will be healthy the way they are going.

I am not going to mince words, I am very disappointed by what I've seen out of ACE regards to combat dynamics and AT design. In some ways it's like it was designed by a 5-year old with ADD on meth. There are some basic principles they are simply ignoring and while AT themselves can be balanced, their infrastructure and design decisions contain some major flaws in this context. Finding it hard to understand how they see combat gameplay will be healthy the way they are going.

Could you specify these basic principles? Just curious :)