Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TJB0ND

Looking for a guild.

Hello,

I never joined a guild before, I've been mostly soloing mmos for a while. I was on the fence about this game till I watched the live stream decided I was gonna buy the game anyways why not just back the game now. I pretty sure best way to survive this game is to be in a guild. I mostly focus on stealth based classes so I after I see what all the stealth base classes are like is the one I am gonna be.

I wanna try to find a guild now before the game comes out then trying to do it in game. So if your guild is looking for new members I be happy to join. .

Hello,

I never joined a guild before, I've been mostly soloing mmos for a while. I was on the fence about this game till I watched the live stream decided I was gonna buy the game anyways why not just back the game now. I pretty sure best way to survive this game is to be in a guild. I mostly focus on stealth based classes so I after I see what all the stealth base classes are like is the one I am gonna be.

I wanna try to find a guild now before the game comes out then trying to do it in game. So if your guild is looking for new members I be happy to join. .

Welcome man.

Check the guild recruitment forum and contact the guilds directly or as Jimbo suggested, that thread will get some activity rolling for you as well.