Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MiracleMax

Founders' Update: On the Horizon - Official Discussion Thread

Templar and EKs, that's a lot of "goodiness".

I think the EK will be a major test for the system, because it will be one of the hardest stress tests for the hardware/software.  Giving even a few testers the ability (at first until stable) to create parcels in their own EK is going to be a major milestone for the game.

lUvvzPy.png

Will the building system in EKs be used in campaigns, (excluding terrain parcels)? If so, is there a chance of campaigns coming simultaneously/soon after?

Edited by janitus

Take bug was already fixed in the last patch.

Unfortunately, the patch didn't work. I'm not lucky enough to have the only gear snatching crow. Seemed like a common bug reported on last weekends bug and anomalies thread. Better now than later.

Unfortunately, the patch didn't work. I'm not lucky enough to have the only gear snatching crow. Seemed like a common bug reported on last weekends bug and anomalies thread. Better now than later.

I think you are confusing the Take Bug with the Ghost Items bug. I don't think there were any reports of the Take Bug last weekend.

IhhQKY6.gif

Yeah, the take bug was the one where the item wouldn't appear in your inventory after pressing the take button in the crafting window. The bug that they hopefully fixed in this build is the one where your gear disappears after you log off.

Yeah, the take bug was the one where the item wouldn't appear in your inventory after pressing the take button in the crafting window. The bug that they hopefully fixed in this build is the one where your gear disappears after you log off.

I think you are confusing the Take Bug with the Ghost Items bug. I don't think there were any reports of the Take Bug last weekend.

OH! Gotcha. That is why I'm on here trying to read up :)