Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you guys have some... Crowfall European meetup?

Eaden

Everything is in the title: when do we have the opportunity to have some fiesta around CF in EU for 2017?

If ACE can be there, it is better!!

But well, if they'd rather use the money to build the game, than have a couple awesome days in our beautiful Europe, I ain't gonna blame them! ;)

So to all my European fellows: what about making some CF fiesta someday?

Edited by Eaden

ACE isnt responsible for Europe. Travian is publisher for Europe.

Also I dont know how it isn in Ireland. But here you have a party to celebrate something.

So what you wanna celebrate with ACE?

Release of Crowfall? Wont be happening in 2017.

Soft launch, if at all in 2017, maybe December.

Or that they need 20 million dollar to make Crowfall? Its not 20 million yet. But its already a lie that you need 12 million dollar to make Crowfall. You dont need 12 million dollar to make Crowfall, really not.

It would be better to wait and see how things turn out, before going all overhyped to plan a party, for maybe nothing in the end.

Lets wait and see how thigns developed, its not looking good for Crowfall at the moment, its looking really bad indeed.

Maybe you wont want to attend this party at the end of 2017 yourself anymore.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

If you wanna celebrate them because the show was so good until now, you can do that of course.

But I was actually expecting a game, and not an entertainment show.

And if this is all about show and not delivering a product, than maybe I was mistaken.

Because from a development quality stand point, there really isnt anything to celebrate.

Edited by Urahara

Dear Urahara,

please do me the favor and refrain from posting the same thing in every post you visit.

People have read it the first time, maybe up to the third. It won't get better even if you write it one thousand times.

Thank you :)

As to the party: I'd love to have another meeting, this time with actual mingling between the groups! :D
I mean, CFC & Caldera have some sort of history-building going on now, we should definitly meet up sometime. And I guess with some more european guilds & players it would be a fun group altogether.
Maybe we can organize one on our own, even if ACE cannot attend?
Shouldn't be that hard to all meet up for gamescom or something.

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

If SC cant show the intended gameplay this year, there is gonna be much trouble. But it looks like they can deliver, development with SC isnt a candy land visit, its tough work, otherwise you would never be able to accomplish the game vision of Star Citizen.

Its the game with the highest ambition of all times, top notch developers are working to their limits very hard.

They got really some of the best developers of our time working at max limits, in order to create something of highest ambition. Its very likely that at least something good comes out of this, more likely even much better, than just good.

You can always take a very detailed look at the progress and state of development. They even share their internal schedule. So you know really exactly what is going on, its like looking over their shoulders almost, this is open transparent development.