Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can not connect to server.. going on months now..

Krimsin

Hello everyone, I have 2 machines, 1 is dedicated gaming machine with windows 10 which I actually purchased just to play Crowfall, and my other machine is my old gaming pc which is now an email checker.

My gaming machine is running windows 10, and my old PC is running win7, I can connect to Crowfall on my old PC but cant play it at all,but have no problem connecting.

on my windows 10 machine When i try connect to server I just sit there at the login server, and no servers are listed, I have made sure to check playtest times and im only trying on actual playtest times,

im using version 4.0 and it just sits on pick your server, no servers show up, if i click connect it goes to a login screen where it says the server list was not available, check your internet connection, I play all sorts of games on my gaming machine, I have firewall disabled, and no built in firewall, there is no ports blocked i have checked over and over, no antivirus, and im getting to the point where im going to put my account up for sale, I have emailed the staff numerous times about this, and have recieved no helpful information, if noone else is having this issue than I have pretty much wasted my money , since i only purchased this to get to play it early on, 

thanks in advance

Absolutely I  have checked with support, they have told me things I already have done, disable firewall /av etc nothing that helped me . I would have not posted here before messaging them.