Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What other ATs are you enjoying?

Falco.

Not really the most productive of topics, but I was hoping to hear from some of my fellow druids about what other AT's they are currently enjoying. I've been pretty much only playing druid in the 4 tests I've been able to participate in; I logged into a Legio and then felt like a fraud and got back on my druid... As much as I love her and currently plan to main her at release, I want to branch out a little.

Since there is only so much time to play, and the wipes have been pretty consistent, I figured why not try to make an informed decision when trying to branch out. Figured asking people who enjoy the way the druid feels as much as I do, might be a decent place to start.

Edited by Ratking

I clicked on this thread only to find you're looking for suggestions from players who main Druids, I don't but since I'm here I thought I'd give a suggestion and also my opinion.

Since you enjoy Druid but felt Legio is fraudulent I suggest you try Ranger, they aren't as viable as other AT in group settings atm but also enjoy the 2-tray power swapping that the Druid does. You might find their playstyle similar in that regard, and also infuriating when you discover only their melee tray can hit anything atm.

Personally, I find the Duelist to be a fun AT to play when soloing. They don't have a well-defined group role but can be extremely fun when played to their strengths.

I'll probably main Druid. I think confessor is ok and I have some hope for Frosty but I can't see myself playing much of anything else. Though I will also try Ranger and Stalker.

Druid just felt natural in seconds so it is what it is.

gCWxS8u.jpg

Well what part of the druid is it you like so much?

Also it probably gonna be bad to have the mentality of "maining" one specific AT, with the crows and vessels system and all that, you likely gonna end up hampering your group if you can play at least 2-3 different AT's to a certain extend at least.

But yes druid certainly gonna be one of the AT's I gonna look at at launch, alongside templar and maybe legio or duelist myself