Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nephal

A comment on customer service.

Even if Gordon does not have his hands on every ticket in the future, he will be setting the expectations of his staff's performance.  This is an area where ACE has differentiated itself from competitors, and I expect that high level of service to continue in the future.

rSHxVEY.gif

Even if Gordon does not have his hands on every ticket in the future, he will be setting the expectations of his staff's performance.  This is an area where ACE has differentiated itself from competitors, and I expect that high level of service to continue in the future.

Absolutely. Gordon is on point, and that level of commitment to customer service deserves recognition. Everything about this company makes me glad to have invested in it, but customer service is, hands down, how empires are built.

If you guys know enough about Gordon and Todd they want to work on a game they want to work on.. It's not about the money to these guys.. The coolest thing about Gordon is that when a situation doesn't match his values he does his best to fix a situation he has refused to compromise. Him and Todd are in charge here.. They've made a lot of irregular (compared to the business oriented tripple A money making machine that is game design in the modern age) choices as far as the development of this game that highly enrich the community design and game experience when they easily could have compromised for less. I highly doubt with the level of dedication and devotion that we have seen so far that these guys are going to drop the ball. In the realm of reality (yes we don't live in a perfect world where we are entitled to the moon and more) if things do arise I think if there is anyone that's going to make sure things are fixed in a reasonable fashion these are the guys we can trust. Remember No Man's Sky? Remember how they would say anything to entice the hype machine and had NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL TO BACK IT UP WHAT SO custard EVER? That's not the case.. Even with perception these guys are very careful with how they answer questions and aim to undersell and over deliver.. I don't know what it's going to take for people to have some faith. They've done more than enough to earn our trust so far as far as I'm concerned.. 

“There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs.” -Jorah Mormont of Bear Island

George R.R. Martin

Contacted support several times and always get back super fast replies from Gordon himself. As someone who values being able to respond quickly myself I greatly appreciate Gordon's response times. Plus, he gave me some store credit once for pointing out mistakes in the store.

The real test will be how things are handled once the game is released and they need a lot more support. Hopefully the support team can keep up the good work.

Guild Leader of Seeds of War

I had a question about about buying something in the store  and how it would affect my couple year old pledge package or something like that months ago. Mr Gorden was quite busy because it was the day of the all day live stream thing they did.

He responded to me in under 20 min at least two different times i sent him questions that day and also took care of something with my account to boot, all after 10 pm est. on a day he was in the office since early morning.

I dont expect that level of customer can continue if more and more customers come to the game, it isnt realistic.

But hes really working his ass off trying to make the game a success.

Hes a great guy, for sure.

Same experience here.  Like many others I needed an account rename because I wasn't aware my account name would be my avatar name ahead of time. Super fast response taking care of the issue on a Sunday.  It shows how much Gordon cares about this project, which only increases how much I believe the team is striving to make the best game they can.

I know that when this job gets handed off to a customer support team that team is going to be pushed to provide the best possible support for their customers.

Was surprised to see this thread bumped, and by the praise. It's been two weeks with no replies to support tickets. Wonder if they're having man-power struggles now with things getting closer to beta.

17 minutes ago, Kervasis said:

Was surprised to see this thread bumped, and by the praise. It's been two weeks with no replies to support tickets. Wonder if they're having man-power struggles now with things getting closer to beta.

That sounds very unusual. You emailed support@crowfall.com and got no reply at all?

IhhQKY6.gif

22 minutes ago, Kervasis said:

I consider myself a harsh critic. That being said, the customer support I have received from ACE (Gordon) has been above and beyond.

This thread inspired me to try again, and this time got automated replies from the system (which hadn't happened before). So maybe there was just a hiccup with things earlier. Fingers crossed!