Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it burns

when i Pvp?

oh that was the vd era, sorry :)

silly amazons.

Thats it.  Digging up my sig from those days.  VD era was awful.  Rerolling my scout just to be female wasted hours of Grad and Silk's life PLing it.

rcEVaS5.png

Edited by Agelmar
Found it!

Thats it.  Digging up my sig from those days.  VD era was awful.  Rerolling my scout just to be female wasted hours of Grad and Silk's life PLing it.

rcEVaS5.png

Legit.

Perhaps you guys like to burn things down as much as we do.  I was not sure it was possible, but after this thread, perhaps it is....    I think we fought with AND against you at various points in SB Vengeance?  It is has been so long, such details are beyond my befuddled aging brain...   Plus, there was a period where Fatfarmer Keith ran things and I was AWOL after burning out orchestrating what seemed like 1000 banes and driving many guilds to quit the server (due to losing their city - BURN).

-Oak

GM Evil Bastages

i'm sure we crossed paths...but we inhabited the lore servers pretty exclusively on live (corruptions, vindi, saedron), also more recently did a couple rounds on emu.

and yeah...the sb burnout cycle..i'm not sure anyone that played the game long term didn't 'quit' a minimum of a half dozen times or so.

Locking this thread before more necro-posting occurs. Any OCC member who is still active on the forums is welcome to start a new recruiting thread, but please remember to observe the special rules of this specific forum section.