Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Templar powers & FX - Official discussion thread

THAT 90K HP LOL

Probably 100% trained

The Templar skill tree has a bunch of skills that increase your hp by the thousands

Regardless, I'm excited because she looks amazing!

Edited by Groovin

231e101d88.jpg

Ug. She is great and all, but it's just another AT some ATs have no chance of contending with. CF may not be designed around 1v1s, but they will happen in release, and they represent the majority of fights that happen in testing right now. I get that an overall balance pass is coming, but with each patch, you are nerfing/bugging some ATs while buffing/adding new powerful ones. You're going to have to playtest some of the ATs excusively in-house soon, because before long, no-one else will be playing them.

A lot of work went into the Templar and it shows, she looks great. Maybe a little bit more work could be put into, at a minimum, making some of the other ATs at least baseline viable in combat by fixing what has been bugged and restoring what has been nerfed. Balance can wait, but this isn't balance, it's repairing what you've broken.

Ug. She is great and all, but it's just another AT some ATs have no chance of contending with. CF may not be designed around 1v1s, but they will happen in release, and they represent the majority of fights that happen in testing right now. I get that an overall balance pass is coming, but with each patch, you are nerfing/bugging some ATs while buffing/adding new powerful ones. You're going to have to playtest some of the ATs excusively in-house soon, because before long, no-one else will be playing them.

A lot of work went into the Templar and it shows, she looks great. Maybe a little bit more work could be put into, at a minimum, making some of the other ATs at least baseline viable in combat by fixing what has been bugged and restoring what has been nerfed. Balance can wait, but this isn't balance, it's repairing what you've broken.

Didn't they just do that with the Knight? Agree they need to re-polish ATs that have been out already but pretty sure that's already their plan.

Love the feel so far. Though I have to ask, her right click specifically mentions slashing damage, did you mean to say melee? Because otherwise it's incredibly easy to get around the archetype's bread and butter move. And it hurt's Rangers the try to use slashing damage arrows and we all know that the last thing Rangers need is another point against them (even a relatively small one like that).

But overall this is definitely the style of tank I can get behind.

Yes. What is not to love when you watch something like this, but one minor thing. Great animations, awesome effects, the sounds are great, but please don't use the word Pips together with the Templar. I see it at least being used twice on the UI and I hate it. A lot.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Yes. What is not to love when you watch something like this, but one minor thing. Great animations, awesome effects, the sounds are great, but please don't use the word Pips together with the Templar. I see it at least being used twice on the UI and I hate it. A lot.

To go more along with the theme, call them Holy Balls....

Looking good. Now I'm wondering what the next archetype will be. I have a feeling it will be the Assassin but I'm hoping it's the Forgemaster!

Looks interesting.

*tries not to think about balance or broader design diversity at this point, done beating those horses - not even going to join in the newly created druid and legio threads today...*

The forthcoming addition of discipline testing would be great.

Have you got any plans to also re-implement enchantments back into the testing - e.g. through crafting

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png