Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Druid Test Help

Anthrage

So, for those of us still playing Druid, I could use some help nailing a few things down. If anyone is able or has the information already, I'd like to answer the following:

-Is Death Orb damage buffed by Nature's Avatar?

-Is Gaea's Wail damage impacted by the Blight debuff?

-Does increased Projectile Lifetime impact Orbs, Wisp or Leaching Seed?

-Which power's damage are increased by Power of Death?

-Are Earth Damage and Nature Damage the same when it comes to debuffs and mitigations?

Feel free to add more questions, I know I will be as they come to mind. We're going to have to squeeze the maximum possible value out of Druids we can to try to remain viable, or desirable in a group.

So, for those of us still playing Druid, I could use some help nailing a few things down. If anyone is able or has the information already, I'd like to answer the following:

-Is Death Orb damage buffed by Nature's Avatar?

Good question. Not sure. 

-Is Gaea's Wail damage impacted by the Blight debuff?

I believe so, based on description. have not tested.

-Does increased Projectile Lifetime impact Orbs, Wisp or Leaching Seed?

Just the Bear (Bear to the face!). Man I wish this ability worked worth a damn. When I scream "bear to the face" in TS I want it to be more than a goof.

-Which power's damage are increased by Power of Death?

Electric, Nature, Earth, but these are assumptions.

-Are Earth Damage and Nature Damage the same when it comes to debuffs and mitigations?

I do not believe they are, but have not tested.

The Druid play-style feels choppy to me. Start, stop, reverse. Just doesn't feel smooth. I blame the tray. That and the one ability this combat seems to be all about (LMB) is so bad it never gets used combine to make the play feel slow and choppy.

Although it was less of an issue when they did meaningful damage. Having to swap trays 3 times to even do enough damage to kill a target that hasn't even been healed is just off-putting.

Edited by coolwaters

I don't know on a lot of these, and they are questions I've had as well. Totally willing to test with you. This is the class I am pretty dedicated toward trying to play. I know playing everything is going to be important, but I'm a druid nerd and want to be able to call it my "main".

Since the quest in this theat is so advanced i wonder if you guys can help me.... the last 2 tests i played i tried to be a druid but got WTFpwned constantly so i wonder if people can help me with what rotations you use? the DPS side drains essence like a gripe in heat... and i dont seem to get it back in Heal side.. so something i must due wrong.. and what DPS skills do you use to not get stopmed on and be gathering materials to others who kills me?