Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zexanima

[Insert Guild Name Here] Looking to startup a guild

I don't know about you but I find it difficult to get involved in guilds that already have a large number of members. Everyone already knows everyone and has a long history playing together. That or there are just so many people you feel like a cog in a machine. I've always found the most enjoyable part of guilds is building one up. Planning how you'll be organized, discovering a new game together, and working out all the problems that pop up.  When I started playing my first MMO long ago (Runescape) the most enjoyable thing about it for me was starting up and running a guild. 

If you're interested in the idea of starting up a guild feel free to message me on here and/or join the Discord (https://discord.gg/zHaNhCF)

A little bit about me:

I'm 23 years old, live in the US, and work full time (lots of overtime lately) but some how still find too much time to sink into games. When not playing them, I make them as a hobby. Nothing like sitting down on a Saturday and wasting hours trying too work out bugs in code or get the shape and values right in some concept art. I play pretty much all kinds of games but enjoy most the games that revolve around their multiplayer interactions. Working against/with other people is infinitely more enjoyable to me than some snazzy mechanics or a deep story. 

Edited by Zexanima