Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karetyr

So, Tell Me About Shadowbane.

Another tip to help you......hit esc. then settings.  Then play with hotkeys and preferences.  Once you get them all set like you want, future characters can be set up by 'load layout'.    

I use wasd for my camera controls and set up 'next player', 'next mob', 'combat' and most used powers on the surrounding keys.  You can also assign your function keys to different powers.

edit:  go to 'preferences', click on the 'video' button.  Go down to 'view angle' and set it to around 96.  Gives you a better chance not to get snuck up on.  You can zoom in and out with the mouse wheel.

Edited by surBear

weird.....

the declaration of war.   Did it work?

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

In Shadowbane the 2 most useless unchanged items to ever exist were +40 Spirit Runes (or any really for that matter) and the Enchanter Rune.  Neither where given any attention in any patch from start to finish.

There are a few other items but for the most part, those invoked anger and wasted space.

Edited by facerip

Spirit based priests were a waste. Truly. Get an MR buff and a gm mana chant from a non poorly made socks bard. Infinite mana. Oh, and don't be a bad priest player. Overhealing is a waste of mana. Don't be a dummy.

AwnHQvT.jpg