Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karetyr

So, Tell Me About Shadowbane.

Six weeks is all it took to:

1. Pound any and all opposition into the ground and raze all of their cities.

2. Realize that the "miracle patch" did not happen and the game would never be fixed.

3. Get frustrated with the sb.exe error that occured every 2 - 5 minutes of play.

Maybe the r30s failed because they were full of people like you who can't see past their nose. You wouldn't recognize a failure or a tactical mistake if it was slapping you in the nuts. Your ego holds you back from ever improving. No wonder there's so many games listed on the r30 site, they last a month in each.

Maybe the r30s failed because they were full of people like you who can't see past their nose. You wouldn't recognize a failure or a tactical mistake if it was slapping you in the nuts. Your ego holds you back from ever improving. No wonder there's so many games listed on the r30 site, they last a month in each.

Or maybe you just couldn't cut it in other games? I'm sure it was easier for you to stay in a dead game where the population was low and the competition was mediocre. Where is this R30s website you speak of?

Edited by L-C

Or maybe you just couldn't cut it in other games? I'm sure it was easier for you to stay in a dead game where the population was low and the competition was mediocre. Where is this R30s website you speak of?

Do you not follow your own guild?

http://www.afraidyet.net/history/

Google is hard.  You guys said you don't stick around in "dead" games but heck, the last update reads 

We are still going strong in ArcheAge with no signs of letting up. 

Talk about a dead game....

You make this too easy.

How can you not cut it in other games? No one can take your stuff and burn your house down. It's not like you have to think strategically elsewhere.

CF_Van.png

how'd he get got to begin with? seemed for a while there he avoided the initial ban week. he say too many times he played shadowbane?

It's how they get ya

From what I understand, michaelflatley got banned for upsetting people too much and making them use vulgar language towards him.

From what I understand, michaelflatley got banned for upsetting people too much and making them use vulgar language towards him.

Sometimes on forums if you upset too many people and manipulate them into reacting in an abusive manner you might get in trouble for inciting it.  While I think everyone should have enough self-control not to be upset by words on a forum, perhaps he stepped over the line.  He must have really upset people because I've seen his name mentioned in so many threads.

Risking to go off topic but I'll just drop this here. The thread michaelflatley got banned for is still out there and if I remember it correctly no one used profanity against him. OT even had to change the initial name for the thread he started.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/916-who-is-this-guy-aka-the-thread-formerly-known-as-just-realized-why-im-liking-this-forum/

Risking to go off topic but I'll just drop this here. The thread michaelflatley got banned for is still out there and if I remember it correctly no one used profanity against him. OT even had to change the initial name for the thread he started.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/916-who-is-this-guy-aka-the-thread-formerly-known-as-just-realized-why-im-liking-this-forum/

Ah I see now, he definitely trolled the hell out of people.  Upon further research apparently people were using homophobic slurs towards him and calling him the R word.  If he got people that upset it's not surprising he was banned.

how'd he get got to begin with? seemed for a while there he avoided the initial ban week. he say too many times he played shadowbane?

It's how they get ya

Good riddance is all I can say. I would've ended up banned cause he really got under my skin.