Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karetyr

So, Tell Me About Shadowbane.

Yes, I just love it when the leader of the guild takes control. It just presses my hotkeys if you know what I mean.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

What's your favorite weapon power?

I prefer Savage Thrust.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Vandarr saunters into the thread. Exhausted from counting he finds himself enamored, unable to look away from the sweaty spectacle before him. Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

You know Vandarr my weapon is so massive I had to train pole arm to be proficient in my Saveage Thrusting.

SWrkfdj.jpg

This thread reminds me of Vindication, where I ran around in the HA skirt. When people asked me why I didn't wear the scout pants, I'd say because I was so well hung, I could lift the skirt for a 10 second stun on my enemies.

CF_Van.png

Compliments are key. While I do prefer an aggressive alpha male to be in charge of us and guide us through the entire experience with vocal rage compared to that of a Viking, I also want him to have the voice of a cherub where you question how much pent up rage can be trapped in such a voice that sounds lacking in world experience. So that way when I do something that pleases him, I can be complimented with that softer side.

S5fa5kU.jpg

Shadowbane for the most part was extremely playable 1v1 for almost the entire length of its life span.  Good use of mechanics went a really long way outside of gear/build/spec.

It wasn't really that 5 second one shot type of combat.  

Shadowbane for the most part was extremely playable 1v1 for almost the entire length of its life span.  Good use of mechanics went a really long way outside of gear/build/spec.

It wasn't really that 5 second one shot type of combat.  

Unless you were sitting down!  Then it was 5 second one shot ALL DAY.  

Shadowbane was this fantastic game where you can talk massive poorly made socks to your opponents and be rewarded in tears.

Assuming you don't crash every few minutes.

Edited by Helix

I liked the sit risk.  It made being anywhere but a safezone feel risky even in a group.

It was the only way I could WTFPWN people. ;)   I sux at PVP.  B)