Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Feb 10 playtest cancelled - Official discussion thread

I'm still trying to find out HOW to get into the play tests.  A friend got in and I have paid in the past to support this game and thus lock in my copy of the final release.  If it is an email, the email title must be pretty vague.

The Contributor level folks aren't in testing yet.  We'll get you in before the end of March though!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

While I approve of yall not testing a steaming pile of disappointment and waiting for a proper test. I did lose a bet about the Templar releasing this weekend with a guild mate.. Sigh..

Ill be sure to bring it up again next time u and chuck in discord

Just to make my weekend worse.  Not only am not able to indulge in raiding chests and smashing things but its cold and wet and miserable outside.  And my better half wants to go shopping.   :( :(

I hope that bug gets fixed with putting in good quality mats and getting grey components.  I spent a lot of resources trying to brute force and figure out what was causing it.

I agree .. I like adding some risk in crafting that we can then mitigate with skills as a way for Crafters to separate themselves from others

but a the boundaries needs some work. 

I added 2 Epic parts, 2 Blue level parts one White and one Grey and got a Grey item. The base DPS and stats were fine, but the loss of quality grade truly limits the ability to spend the experimentation points 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

The Contributor level folks aren't in testing yet.  We'll get you in before the end of March though!

But we're not even in Alpha yet :o Hopefully the servers will be able to handle it!

"The enemy has found me, Ulic, but the enemy knows only darkness. I know something that enemy does not… I know the Light." ~ Arca Jeth, Star Wars Legends

Are we still a go for the Feb 16th-19th play test

you probably wanna hear from a dev but the put up the bug report section and its still on schedule so if no problems occur from now until the time its up I would say yes it should be up sir