Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looks Promising!

Hey everyone,

I've been hunting good, new mmo for Macs for a while that I would take a quick like to, and this game immediately caught my eyes. It looks very promising, and I anticipate its release. Mainly, this thread is just to say "Hi!" Hopefully will get to meet some of you IG.

But are most of you already playing?... I notice there's a lot of activity here on forums for a new game.

Yours truly,

c8ad5994-fa84-46ac-8d95-7df3b112549b_zps

We do not even know if the game is in alpha yet.  All the activity in the forums is everyone guessing about features and talking about their dream MMO.

The devs are considering a Mac version, but are currently focusing on the PC version.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

Hey everyone,

I've been hunting good, new mmo for Macs for a while that I would take a quick like to, and this game immediately caught my eyes. It looks very promising, and I anticipate its release. Mainly, this thread is just to say "Hi!" Hopefully will get to meet some of you IG.

But are most of you already playing?... I notice there's a lot of activity here on forums for a new game.

Yours truly,

Nope this game isn't even into Beta yet, it is just that the Devs working on this game go way back to the early days of MMO's and have huge personal fan bases. Ralph Koster has a huge fan base from the crafting elements he put into games like SWG and J. Todd Coleman probably has the most rabid fan base since he is the maker of Shadowbane. So stick around, play a few rounds of rampant speculation and wait to see the full reveal and if the game might be for you. Also you might want to check out their Manifesto page here:  http://www.play2crush.com/

We are currently all playing the prequel game which has an end game where a bunch of people have to eat crow...

Huehue, interesting. Save me some fried chicken?

We do not even know if the game is in alpha yet.  All the activity in the forums is everyone guessing about features and talking about their dream MMO.

The devs are considering a Mac version, but are currently focusing on the PC version.

Isn't the 22 days countdown on main page for release of game?

c8ad5994-fa84-46ac-8d95-7df3b112549b_zps

Huehue, interesting. Save me some fried chicken?

Isn't the 22 days countdown on main page for release of game?

No it's to the release of what the full game is about.

We are currently all playing the prequel game which has an end game where a bunch of people have to eat crow...

Would walking the crow legs around the table and making bird noises be considered bad table manner?

Edited by PotatoMcWhiskey

The FF14 UI looks kinda goofy ontop of our game ><

Haha. I'm sure Billy Garretsen will (or has?) come up with something much better.

UkBSCr2.png

CF.GG

Your primary source of Crowfall news, guides, and information.

The FF14 UI looks kinda goofy ontop of our game ><

Would you prefer I break out the Shadowbane UI from 2003 and throw it on top instead? I can even do it using my Centaur Prelate from Magicbane !

Edited by gauis

Interface typically gets iterated on hundreds of times throughout a games development but I'm really happy and impressed with how ours is coming along in early incarnations!

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]