Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Greetings From The Rollin 30S (A Community For Unfriendly Killers)

the Rollin 30s arent **** without NURFED on their side.  Get good or get got scrubs.

Well, michael and nurfed aren't going to talk to anyone until they break 2k in WoW arena or get diamond 1 in LoL, didn't you get the memo?

Edited by nehemia
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You might want to start running now.

True Story! Rolling 30's is a tale of hubris gone wrong, turning your friends into your enemies, and then having them organize the server to beat you down.  R30's leadership jumped off their sinking s

I gave up on buckets years ago. I got the upgrade bro:  

the Rollin 30s arent **** without NURFED on their side.  Get good or get got scrubs.

Is nurfed still around? I have not seen them since they got lost in the wow instance loop years ago.

How much gold are you guys going to dupe this time?

0 gold? I've never cheated in my life. The only things getting duped here are the tears and salt.

0 gold? I've never cheated in my life. The only things getting duped here are the tears and salt.

Being as salt averages to be about .9% the composition of tears wouldn't that be redundant?  It looks to me that you have already started duping salt...

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Being as salt averages to be about .9% the composition of tears wouldn't that be redundant?  It looks to me that you have already started duping salt...

It costs more money to refine tears into salt. I would rather dupe the salt directly when possible.

Most of the members that were in WoW even just a few years ago were not any of the same members from SB.

Looking at the nurfed website is painful. It seems the years have not been kind to nurfed. It's like seeing an old friend dying from cancer.

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/archive/index.php/t-335157.html

XNUkuaI.png

Bonedancer later explained: Angus and I quit more or less at the exact same time. We left the Town to our seconds (and at the time most influential in the nation) players Tallon (Demise) and Darph (DDH). Frankly it wasn't exactly a fair handing down of the scepter as shortly there after BAKA (our builder) started his whole shenanigans and the hand of UBI was forced against the nation. Baka was banned (rightly so) for cheating and UBI made no facilities to help pass the resources he held in name only on to the current rulers. ~Bonedancer

Source: http://www.afraidyet.net/history/

I've got a really good memory, but in all honesty I'm just having a bit of fun with ya. Lots of good times from back then. I remember when Anduian (I think that's what his name) who was tagged under Cult, killed Angus next to the ToL in compton over an argument.  Angus got so butt hurt he threatened to kick us out of the nation. I actually think this was one of the altercations that lead up to LotD leaving R30. Good times.

Edited by Helix

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/archive/index.php/t-335157.html

XNUkuaI.png

Source: http://www.afraidyet.net/history/

I've got a really good memory, but in all honesty I'm just having a bit of fun with ya. Lots of good times from back then. I remember when Anduian (I think that's what his name) who was tagged under Cult, killed Angus next to the ToL in compton over an argument.  Angus got so butt hurt he threatened to kick us out of the nation. I actually think this was one of the altercations that lead up to LotD leaving R30. Good times.

They were mad and influenced by misinformation when that was written. Nobody has updated that stuff in years to reflect the truth. You might notice that no history has been added since SB because nobody wants to write it down. My conscience is clean.

But yes it was fun times. Angus was actually mad at me at the time too because I wouldn't hand over the crafting buildings. I was also threatened with a boot from the nation/guild. Everyone quit the game shortly after that so nothing ever came of it.

Edited by L-C

They were mad and influenced by misinformation when that was written. Nobody has updated that stuff in years to reflect the truth. You might notice that no history has been added since SB because nobody wants to write it down. My conscience is clean.

But yes it was fun times. Angus was actually mad at me at the time too because I wouldn't hand over the crafting buildings. I was also threatened with a boot from the nation/guild. Everyone quit the game shortly after that so nothing ever came of it.

Classic deflection!

"I just haven't updated the history yet, that's not what happened!"

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I've heard a lot about the rolling 30s, look forward to seeing how good they are.  At the very least this will be a good opportunity to see who was right and who was wrong, were the early guilds in SB better or were the later ones better? 

Hey now, they don't quit in Beta, they do it 9 months after an official release.

wiDfyPp.png