Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
l-c

Greetings From The Rollin 30S (A Community For Unfriendly Killers)

By playing the next game.

That actually hurts your standing instead of buffing it.  I am not sure you understand how this works. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

That actually hurts your standing instead of buffing it.  I am not sure you understand how this works. 

I'm not sure how sticking around in a broken dead game to wait for the inevitable sunset raises your standing. It's like having your dog stuffed when it dies instead of going to the shelter and finding another dog that needs a home. "You stuck with your dog even after death, what a great owner!!!" No it's just creepy and unnatural.

Edited by L-C

I'm not sure how sticking around in a broken dead game to wait for the inevitable sunset raises your standing. It's like having your dog stuffed when it dies instead of going to the shelter and finding another dog that needs a home. "You stuck with your dog even after death, what a great owner!!!" No it's just creepy and unnatural.

A Title gets one chance to shine, and that chance is right out of the box. If your development team comes with some weak arse broken pile of micro transaction horse shyte. Your Title will be on the banned list of core gamers before you even get out of Beta.

Rule of the Road: Don't Suck!!

A Title gets one chance to shine, and that chance is right out of the box. If your development team comes with some weak arse broken pile of micro transaction horse shyte. Your Title will be on the banned list of core gamers before you even get out of Beta.

Rule of the Road: Don't Suck!!

Someone gets it. Buy this KGB another beer.

Excuse me but is this the same L-C from sinister?

L-C you're bad and should feel bad

Is this cattboy from whatever guild he's in this week? I think you should feel bad.

1nWsPsN.jpg

8F61Yxr.jpg

True Story! Rolling 30's is a tale of hubris gone wrong, turning your friends into your enemies, and then having them organize the server to beat you down.  R30's leadership jumped off their sinking ship like fleas on a dog getting laced with Frontline. Mad Cams tried to save them, and at least had the courage to go down with the ship.  The R30 surrender was unconditional, they erased the tag because they were so ashamed at their humiliation and defeat, and then the last leader standing posted his postmortem on the old vaul forums. 

Here's the official surrender screenshot that goes with the old IGN post:

in9CTN9.jpg

Here ends the legacy of R30, soundly defeated by Lords of the Dead (LotD) and allied guilds that formed the LAPD nation. 

rSHxVEY.gif

Guildmaster, LotD

I've heard a lot about the rolling 30s, look forward to seeing how good they are.  At the very least this will be a good opportunity to see who was right and who was wrong, were the early guilds in SB better or were the later ones better? 

Michael you failed at trolling with original account and you do the same with this one.

... incoherent rambling from someone that hasn't played mmos competitively (unless you count competing to kill some raid boss faster) in years ...

Everyone knows it was over the minute Bone quit the game. Don't even pretend that you have defeated the real R30s or Sinister in any form of competition ever. I don't even remember anyone named MadCams. What you are really saying is that you couldn't get the job done until everyone got tired of the game and some random recruit was left in charge of what was left of the alliance.

Bravo!

8h5XHSN.jpg

I suggest you go raid molten core or whatever it is that baby sitters club you call a guild does these days.

Edited by L-C

So referring to @Hades-lotd; basically it was a sub to win mentality policy guild, and something went wrong in beta, I'm not surprised..

Oh well, at least it's not forumfall yet; let's hope the guild survive before the beta stage in CF.

Edited by Mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Don't even pretend that you have defeated the real R30s or Sinister in any form of competition ever. 

This is pure Marvel Super Villain talk and augurs well for the future...

Now if only we can raise Covenant of Swords from the crypt...

Never had the opportunity ta test the field with the R30s. 

Good ta see ya and look forward ta milikin ya like a cat.

---------------X

Captain Arnie

The Shipwrecked Pirates

81C2Uc9.jpg?1

1nWsPsN.jpg

8F61Yxr.jpg

True Story! Rolling 30's is a tale of hubris gone wrong, turning your friends into your enemies, and then having them organize the server to beat you down.  R30's leadership jumped off their sinking ship like fleas on a dog getting laced with Frontline. Mad Cams tried to save them, and at least had the courage to go down with the ship.  The R30 surrender was unconditional, they erased the tag because they were so ashamed at their humiliation and defeat, and then the last leader standing posted his postmortem on the old vaul forums. 

Here's the official surrender screenshot that goes with the old IGN post:

in9CTN9.jpg

Here ends the legacy of R30, soundly defeated by Lords of the Dead (LotD) and allied guilds that formed the LAPD nation. 

If anything I believe this helps L-C's position.  The fact that Darph was in charge of anything should tell you that all of the important leadership had stopped caring. 

Michael you failed at posting with original account and you do the same with this one.

Didn't you accuse michael of being baldur as well?  Damn our crew really must have traumatized you.  I've seen logs about your time spent in #darkfall.  Soft don't lie.