Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Super Bowl: Football Game Or Capitalist Propaganda?

checkyotrack

Which team will win a further advance the capitalist agenda tonight?

More importantly which corporation will get the most out of their awful commercials?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Cheating is nothing more than using advanced tactics.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

As a british guy I'm just hoping that they kick the ball more. Considering y'all call this Football, theres a real lack of foot to ball contact going on.

Also Patriots because I don't even know the name of the other team.

As far as commercials go, IM EXCITED TO SEE WHO WON THE DORITOS COMPETITION!... No but seriously, are Marvel showing anything tonight?

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

Personally I'm hoping to see a Star Wars trailer somewhere tonight.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Considering y'all call this Football, theres a real lack of foot to ball contact going on.

ROFL! This is soo TRUE!

Also Patriots, don't ask me why... I guess I had to pick one team lol

Ok this half time show is a bit much.

They need to get some actual good music for this thing.

Eric Clapton would be an amazing half timw show not this pop crap.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Ok this half time show is a bit much.

They need to get some actual good music for this thing.

Eric Clapton would be an amazing half timw show not this pop crap.

I was really hoping for the Barbie Girl song to be played.

Pete Carroll should be fired for that last play calling.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Pete Carroll should be fired for that last play calling.

He doesn't call the play,  its Darrell Bevell (or something like that) and good news Jets fans, he will be your new head coach next year!

Glad someone out side my neck of the woods noticed what a monumentally bad call that was. 

GG Pats fans

I liked the halftime show. I loved the game, it was very close. I liked a few of the ads, though I had hoped to see a Superman vs Batman trailer.

I wish that Lane hadn't broken his arm, though, after that first interception. That had to hurt like hell... the photo of moment of impact was gruesome.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

That's the takeaway lesson to teach your kids, folks!  Sometimes, cheaters do prosper!

Let's say that someone on the patriots side did actually purposefully let air of of those balls, it still wouldn't have made a difference with that dismal performance by the Colts!

I hate the pats, I'm just saying lol

Edited by sarin

Patriots will win because...well...they always cheat...and sometimes get caught.

Not much of a consolation verses a team that has had the most penalties for at least the last 2 years and a head coach who left USC RIGHT b4 a major scandal broke out punishing USC in a bad way and earning him the tag "pete the cheat". But that's ok, since his one SB win gained him a spot in USC's Hall of Fame anyways.....

If you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with truthiness

Not much of a consolation verses a team that has had the most penalties for at least the last 2 years and a head coach who left USC RIGHT b4 a major scandal broke out punishing USC in a bad way and earning him the tag "pete the cheat". But that's ok, since his one SB win gained him a spot in USC's Hall of Fame anyways.....

Man, I <3 our coach!

As a british guy...

...Also Patriots because I don't even know the name of the other team.

Wasn't it a bunch of guys from Boston calling themselves "patriots" who burned up all your tea?

rSHxVEY.gif