Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pick a faction - Official discussion thread

Pann

we'll soon be adding a foundational piece of technology that is building towards functional Campaign Worlds, namely factions. We wanted to let you know a little about it before it's introduced into the playtests.

Does "soon" mean tonight/this weekend or some other point in time in the near future?

Oh shiiiiiiii now this is what I been waiting for!!! Now we might get a bit larger scale PVP going on plus my Templar!

Edited by krevra

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

I wish the factions would be auto-filled or random to stop imbalance since all the current guilds could all join onto one faction and cause a pvp realm to become another sanctuary but lets see how this test rolls out.

Official Moderator of the Community Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

I wish the factions would be auto-filled or random to stop imbalance since all the current guilds could all join onto one faction and cause a pvp realm to become another sanctuary but lets see how this test rolls out.

I dont think you need to worry about that 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

Ewww. Think I can speak for most PvP guilds in saying...no...just no...

43WqLMM.png