Pick a faction - Official discussion thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soon means this coming build.  Enjoy!

My god...... what a roller coaster of emotions.

Everyone will be able to choose the gameplay type they prefer - no need to panic. Things may have changed since this was produced, but I doubt the fundamentals have been abandoned:    

we'll soon be adding a foundational piece of technology that is building towards functional Campaign Worlds, namely factions. We wanted to let you know a little about it before it's introduced into the playtests.

Does "soon" mean tonight/this weekend or some other point in time in the near future?

I wish the factions would be auto-filled or random to stop imbalance since all the current guilds could all join onto one faction and cause a pvp realm to become another sanctuary but lets see how this test rolls out.

Official Moderator of the Community Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

I wish the factions would be auto-filled or random to stop imbalance since all the current guilds could all join onto one faction and cause a pvp realm to become another sanctuary but lets see how this test rolls out.

I dont think you need to worry about that 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers